Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Most of maps are from your old mod and are unbalanced. Is so hard make some new maps ?
No tools for admins. It's incredible after years of modding we can't have some good tools to administrate servers. Temp ban, kill a player, admin chat, private chat ecc.

30mins of multiplayer anf came up with these glitches:

-On tdm several players gained thor's hammer when they killed an enemy player. This is not happening on purpose i think..
-Strange "door breaking" sound played looped for about 1min after map change. every player on that server heard the same sound and it was annoyingly loud..
-Now and then i see flashing lights on the horizon.. looks like cameraflash. Dunno what it is, but definitely looks like a glitch.

EDIT: Overall the dlc looks and feels very unfinished

Sometimes the game crashes when i go into the town screen :razz: Anyone else? this is the third time in an hour... And yes i can play this game on my computer :razz:

i agree with the others,
also i miss a key to crouch

the balanceing of the itemprices in mp seam a bit strange to

Edit: The overhead thrust is awfull... why is it not like in NW ?

Multiplayer is completely broken what is this..

- Trees are moving like the wind is blowing through them but nothing else is moving so it looks retarded.
- Boats doesn't sync with the waves very well...
- Unlimited ammo.

+ what other people said.

psychopigeon said:
Characters move a bit too fast

-Noticed this immediately, they looks like they're on fast forward. Their animation doesn't match their speed.

-Performance is also a miss. runs almost 10fps less than vanilla (but very stuttery) Vanilla on the other hand feels semi-smooth at 30fps.

-It honestly looks like there is MORE aliasing or 2x just doesn't work compared to vanilla Warband.

-Load times are super long.

also the berserker rage thing is lol worthy bad,
Multiplayer balance is thrown out the window with 1 class only, archer can literally kite for days

and holy balls you move SOOOOO fast

please for love of jesus reduce movement speed and increase attack speed

Several issues:
- The loading time is quite long. My PC is core i7, GF750, 8GB RAM.
- Characters move quite fast. I want to move fast when out of combat but not in the combat.
- Experienced few time crashes.
- I could not choose "Gore". I dont know why

Loads awfully slow, crashes shortly after joining a server, can't tune down the graphics settings because it looks terrible on anything but the highest settings. System requirements weren't even revised for this, it seems, just copypasted from those of NW (according to the stated system requirements, my computer should be running this more than comfortably, since it meets the "strong" requirements). Either that, or the optimization is awful. I feel ripped off to be honest.

I did the Sea quick battle, and i spawn without a boat thus causing me to drown/fall to death inside of the water

SNguyen93 said:
I did the Sea quick battle, and i spawn without a boat thus causing me to drown/fall to death inside of the water
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom