Favorite units?

Users who are viewing this thread

crusaders...because its very easy to kill the dark legion guys with them(they have very few cavalary units after all)

i say.. dead eyes! they can pratically kill 200 units with only 75 of those by them selves. Probaly even more if the opponent has no calvary nor shields

mbfreak2 said:
phalanxes!!! Alone.... they are nothing.. but when there brothers and friends are by their side... they are unstoppable!

rofl have you heard manowar songs?

really the deadeyes are really that good?

Crusaders are good against dark legions? *so if its one crusader vrs one dark legion
who would win?

yes indeed dead eyes  are uber. They can keep you off the walls of a castle, and can kill you with at the most 2 shots, unless you either blocked, or have a ****load of hp that was exploited from char export

MaChaoShu said:
yes indeed dead eyes  are uber. They can keep you off the walls of a castle, and can kill you with at the most 2 shots, unless you either blocked, or have a ****load of hp that was exploited from char export
One shot they can due bout how much damage? are they better then me cho ku nus?

i have no idea, but the dead eyes shoot pretty damn fast, and shoots like at least 1/2 across or 3/4 across the map

the only possible downside, is that you have to go through the vaegir tree like from skirmisher to archer to marksman to dead eye

MaChaoShu said:
the only possible downside, is that you have to go through the vaegir tree like from skirmisher to archer to marksman to dead eye

if only we had custom battle you hear that MBFREAK!!!! GROVE ADD CUSTOM BATTLE SO WE CAN TEST THINGS ^^

Wu-long said:
mbfreak2 said:
phalanxes!!! Alone.... they are nothing.. but when there brothers and friends are by their side... they are unstoppable!

rofl have you heard manowar songs?

really the deadeyes are really that good?

Crusaders are good against dark legions? *so if its one crusader vrs one dark legion
who would win?

i won against the left eye with 30 cruzaders on my party and a few infantary and 5 heroes...its not like the cruzeders ARE strong against the dark legion..its just because they have horses and the dark legion have only a few cavalary troops(Well but i lost at lest half of my troops)

If you simply let a crusader charge a mounted black knight, the crusader will lose, hands down.

Try charging them in .1, when the only army they had was 100 black knights. (Well, usually 50-80...)

Dragon13 said:
If you simply let a crusader charge a mounted black knight, the crusader will lose, hands down.

Try charging them in .1, when the only army they had was 100 black knights. (Well, usually 50-80...)

they troops just have lots of wraiths anly just few kinights soo because that its a bit easy to kill them with cruzaders

In my opinion an army of northern elite archers and some northern dragons can face off pretty well vs the black legion. I took out left hand from black legion with my army of 70. They had about 45 I think. Me and my cavalry charged when my hp got low I went back to my archers, dismounted, and started using my crossbow. Me and my 25 northern elite archers finished all the rest. I did lose about 18 troops though.

TimotheusTJB said:
In my opinion an army of northern elite archers and some northern dragons can face off pretty well vs the black legion. I took out left hand from black legion with my army of 70. They had about 45 I think. Me and my cavalry charged when my hp got low I went back to my archers, dismounted, and started using my crossbow. Me and my 25 northern elite archers finished all the rest. I did lose about 18 troops though.

What where the 18 that died? Hmmm this is a improved variation of the method. You used.

No,

The crusaders will get slaughtered and they aren't cheap this is a strategy i suggest use your Calvary mix it with heavy and light my favorite combo is Bai ma and crusaders. Make infantry+archers hold ground, infantry stand closer archers spread out. Once your cavalry does their impact damage say follow me go in a circle loop back hit them hard again (note this is vital it helps your unit couch) Now make your archers advance ten paces. Retreat your Calvary to some side of the battle field whatever you prefer personally to lure them i pick the spawn point. Once your men k gets close the archers will start shooting once for reload make the archers fall back ten paces and infantry advance 10 paces this will get the infantry to kill who ever gets close to them. Then again infantry fall back archers advance Calvary charge. That should be able to finish up the lord.

Note you only need about 30 horsemen and 50 archers and 50 foot men but make sure they are high tired.
[/quote]

Wu-long said:
TimotheusTJB said:

What where the 18 that died? Hmmm this is a improved variation of the method. You used.

Well the stupid thing I did is I ordered my infantry to charge and that's the 18. but i don't do that anymore usually i don't even use my infantry.

Back
Top Bottom