exploit for infinite army cohesion (plz fix, devs)

Users who are viewing this thread

in order to pull this off you need to make party for a clan member then invite them into your army. whenever army cohesion gets low simply kick that party out of the army and immediately invite them in again. it cost zero influence to invite a clan member into your army, yet inviting a party into your army increases the army cohesion. so by uninviting and reinviting a clan member, you will increase the army cohesion without using up any influence at all. kick and invite your clan member's party as many time as needed to get you cohesion high and you are good to go.

in order to pull this off you need to make party for a clan member then invite them into your army. whenever army cohesion gets low simply kick that party out of the army and immediately invite them in again. it cost zero influence to invite a clan member into your army, yet inviting a party into your army increases the army cohesion. so by uninviting and reinviting a clan member, you will increase the army cohesion without using up any influence at all. kick and invite your clan member's party as many time as needed to get you cohesion high and you are good to go.
Yeah that's an exploit.

wait I have an Idea,
OMG this exploit ruins the game!? How can I ever enjoy playing the game! My PC literally explained because of it! If it doesn't get fixed I want refund!
How can they excuse this?

K now it's should stay untouched for 6month at least.

Well, when i think about it, lags don't ruin my game. It gives me time to think about my next move. Also I had to lower my graphic settings so now game looks like good old warband.

Well, when i think about it, lags don't ruin my game. It gives me time to think about my next move. Also I had to lower my graphic settings so now game looks like good old warband.
Yeah take a big puff of the stuff and let the whole experience just sloooooow down. The lag brings the game down to my level so I can be really immersed, just like irl when I open my inventory window and this long moment of "what am I doing again? Where am I?", if anything they should slow it down more!

Now that I think about it, didn't it used to be that bringing in a new party reduced cohesion (clan or not)?
I haven't done it in a few updates, all I recall is the more parties the faster it drops off and that you click it up for free if it was all clan parties, making it kind of annoying that it dropped off at all when it was all clan parties.

Why do people always point out the good exploits.

I will never tell you about my favourite ones. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom