Eumolpus - Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

So, What do these pictures show? Do they show what is is the Mongol mod now, or what the Mongol mod will become?

I have tried downloading the Mongol Delta, But it seems as though repository is down for the moment.
Servitor

Edit: Oh holy crap, There's 3 mods here?

Yes, there is.

These pictures show what is to come for Mongol.  Yes, there will be three projects, Mongol, Great Khan, and Mongol Invasion.  Mongol deals with the uprising of Temujin, Great Khan deals with the newly titled Genghis Khan conquering the Jin Dynasty and Xixia, and Mongol Invasion deals with a period after the Mongol Empire had split into khanates, and takes place in the Middle East.

You will notice a few small bugs in Mongol Delta, and I assure you that they have been dealt with.

Oh, and those textures are not final, as you can see the grass looked to green and had visible seams and the desert was rather boring, so those textures aren't final.

Ok I've reduced the file size of the psd files Pali Gap, so each file is half its size at least (but no detail/resolution or quality has been reduced to the actual image)

I've re done the desert using a bigger resolution and a new texture and i've edited a few of the other textures/improved dtail and tried to fix the clipping issues we're having. (which ar just seams/they're generally easy to fix)

The rock is mine, the snow is Wei.Xiadi's.
Ignore the freaky text on the first one.  :smile:
AwesomeROck.jpg

Snow-1.jpg

These are not the latest textures, and the clipping in the ones on page 8 has been fixed.

In the next few screenshots you will see obvious clipping in the desert.

This has been fixed, as I said before, do not worry.  :smile:

There is also a bad background texture, that will be fixed.

Work is mixed of Wei.Xiadi's and mine.

mb26.jpg

mb25.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb23.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb21.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb18.jpg

mb17.jpg

mb16.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb12.jpg

mb11.jpg

mb10.jpg

mb1.jpg

Credits...

Landscapes (including the terrain, ect ect), horses/armours, sceneric objects, trees and all the other stuff was done by me, Wei Xiadi.

Ben did a lot of the misc things such as dust, the new sky boxes, menus, blood, a rock texture and probably some other textures.

Try and ignore the odd clipping issue or the weird trees, the texture is fine but Ben forgot to replace the bump maps which is why they look a little weird.  We also havent repalced all of the files we need since it's extremely early/late for us two.  By tomorrow we should have a more proper album of screenshots to present to you guys.  Sorry for the wait and my longing absences, i lead a busy life.

Tomorrow I'll try and take screens/ (or ben will) of the map, all of the different terrains, the trees, the rocks and anything that we feel we did a good job on or whatever.

Thanks for everybodys continued support.

regards
Wei Xiadi (and the staff of the Mongol army)

I'll see what I can do.

And I'm sure there's a couple landscape things in there I did. :razz:

Credits to the awesomeness no doubt go to Wei.Xiadi. :smile:

What is this from?

Great Khan expansion pack? or...
Mongol Invasion expansion pack? or....
Next version of Mongol download? (Echo? or w/e comes for E)

??

It'll be apart of Mongol Echo [(Epsilon) Sorry, he was thinking in military speak - Pali Gap] no doubt.  But you'll also see this (but updated/slightly modified)  in the Great Kahn project that i'm leading.

All comments on the textures are APPRECIATED, I'd like to know the opinions of the viewers so that I may fix anything they may think needs fixing.

Thanks in advance
Wei Xiadi.

Back
Top Bottom