Eumolpus - Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

what do they mean? im not familiar with them. I would add cloth-like textures to make it look as if it were a flag not construction paper.

As for my hard drive lol.... i think around 120 gb.

16.4gb of 102gb free on drive C.

not exactly a gaming computer.

BannerParchment.jpg

Better?

Banner2.jpg

Pali Gap said:
Banner14Burn.jpg
Does that look better?  The symbol is burnt on, rather than painted.
****. :shock:

Those 2 banners have the same meaning (雨 Rain), but the one in red looks as if it's from a computer.
The one on the right is in ancient Chinese text.
BoardBanners1.jpg
BoardBanners2.jpg

Also,
Banner14Burn.jpg
BoardBanners.jpg
Same case as above. They share the same meaning (馬 Horse), only that one is in ancient Chinese text and the other isn't (It's a combination of Simplified and Traditional Chinese :shock:).

EDIT:
This banner doesn't look like it's been burnt. It looks as if it's typed.
CharacterBanner.jpg

Sorry if I'm being a jerk, but I just want to point out some things.

Oh, that last banner wasn't burnt.  It was the red one that was meant to be burnt.

And I'm still looking for more symbols, I need 150+ Chinese symbols to make them all unique.

Pali Gap said:
Oh, that last banner wasn't burnt.  It was the red one that was meant to be burnt.

And I'm still looking for more symbols, I need 150+ Chinese symbols to make them all unique.
Okay, I've got a couple of them scanned from my book.

Menu.jpg

Bodies.jpg

Do the body shades look right, or do they need fixing?

Actually, they do need fixing.  I remember looking at them ingame and seeing the faces all being much paler, and so it doesn't match.  Looks more like some body-builder.

We are going to have some flags made of horsehair, too, and maybe some cloth ones.

These are definitely not the final flags, these are just idea flags.

They do look pretty awesome ingame, though.

Back
Top Bottom