Error Occurs When I try to play (unable to get technique sepcular_ alpha_skin)

Users who are viewing this thread

HecticBeez

Recruit
Every time I try to launch Mount & Blade Persistent Frontier, it freezes then exits me out of the game and comes up with an error, unable to get technique specular_alpha_skin. Can you please help me I've been trying to fix this but it isn't working.

BlackSniper said:
This all comes from Taleworlds. Every server, every mod has this problem. The only way to fix this, is waiting

You're totally out BlackSniper.
It's not a connective problem, his issue is occuring at game launch - it's an internal crash.

Ra'Jiska said:
BlackSniper said:
This all comes from Taleworlds. Every server, every mod has this problem. The only way to fix this, is waiting

You're totally out BlackSniper.
It's not a connective problem, his issue is occuring at game launch - it's an internal crash.

???
I hear from every mod that "the server list doesn't work", "can't connect to server", "name already used" etc etc...
And always the same story.  "It doesn't come from us, it's Taleworlds" So what is wrong then RaJiska?

Where do you see he's talking about server list ? Where do you see he can't connect to server ? Where do you see he has already used name ?
Here, he says he can't launch the mod, he has a freeze error that makes his game crash.

'technique specular_alpha_skin': does it look like to be related to servers / player UID ?

Back
Top Bottom