Elvenon. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Servitor

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello

Topic says it all, What do you think about the game Elveon. (Not finished yet)

Here is Linky ----->> http://www2.elveon.net/elvish_action_epic.html

Seems pretty good, yeah, but I think it's linear. I've been tracking it for almost half a year though.

"Leggy" did just fine in the movies...  In fantasy-style RPGs, elves are usually skilled with bows and swords, or some other type of long(ish) bladed one handed weapon.

Aryndil said:
In the Lord of the Rings, Elves wielded everything from spears and swords to bows and axes. Their special proficiency was race-determined, though.

The Vanyar were best with spears.

The Noldor were best with swords.

The Teleri were best with bows.
Youre a bigger geek than I Gunga Din!

Aryndil said:
Only difference between me and a sports jock is that I'm smarter.

That and that you are weaker less athletic less agressive and you actualy care about fantasy and know every little detail about LOTR(which in my opinion is enough to call you a geek).

Trust me when i say that you cant survive a day in my school, ive already recieved 7 death threats this morning

My enjoyment of Tolkien's work began in 1980, when I got a copy of "The Hobbit", but Ive never gotten THAT deep into it, that Id study the languages, or know the names of different groups of elves, dwarves, ect.

An4Sh said:
Trust me when i say that you cant survive a day in my school, ive already recieved 7 death threats this morning

Let me guess, you live in the suburbs? I found that inner city schools are a lot safer. Threats aren't made, because they know that you might take them seriously and take the person out as self defense.

I've read all the Lord of the Rings books, twice, and read quite a bit of the third book's appendix. I've never even heard of those Elf groups. And when I said "Legolas" I meant "elves in general", it was kind of a joke.

An4Sh, stop trying to start pissing contests, there are no women here so there is no reason for you to pretend to be tough. No one cares about how you pick on weak kids, no one cares about how gangster you and your 'niggas' are, and no one certainly cares about what school you go to and where it's located. Even if it is in the city. *gasp*

Pavlov said:
An4Sh, stop trying to start pissing contests, there are no women here so there is no reason for you to pretend to be tough. No one cares about how you pick on weak kids, no one cares about how gangster you and your 'niggas' are, and no one certainly cares about what school you go to and where it's located. Even if it is in the city. *gasp*

Im not gangsta and im not black and im not saying how tough i am!

Back
Top Bottom