LSP 3D Art Elephant

Users who are viewing this thread

GunFred said:
Michadr said:
what scaling do you guys use for this?
I use 200 but purely out of feeling. No real measuring behind it.

hmm... i tried that and it seemed to big (couldn't find the mount option)
also, how can it make it so you can't walk right through it??

Edit   i use 118... 200 is Freakish BIG!

Hell yeah, finally an elephant that looks realy nice and is actually gray  :smile:

Is that: http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb405/Alex_Lung/elephant.png
re-textured from this elephant?
out of curiosity.
thanks to anybody who knows.

Hmm... I added entries to Item_Kinds1 and Module.ini, added the proper file into Resource, and put the .dds's in Textures.

I believe I have added the incorrect entry for Item_Kinds1. I tried copying an entry from a different mod dealing with horses and simply... changing it to correspond to elephants. But my efforts are in vain. How would I go about writing this correct entry?

Thank you if you help.

Teutonic_Blut said:
Hmm... I added entries to Item_Kinds1 and Module.ini, added the proper file into Resource, and put the .dds's in Textures.

I believe I have added the incorrect entry for Item_Kinds1. I tried copying an entry from a different mod dealing with horses and simply... changing it to correspond to elephants. But my efforts are in vain. How would I go about writing this correct entry?

Thank you if you help.

Let me try to help you.
For Items Kind:

Code:
itm_elephant War_Elephant War_Elephant 1  elephant 0  65537 0 7000 110595670016 0.000000 25 0 40 0 6 420 28 28 160 0 57 0
Scaling for Items Kind: Change the 160. Play around with it to get it to your liking.

for items.py

Code:
["elephant","War Elephant", [("elephant" ,0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_horse, 0, 7000,abundance(25)|hit_points(420)|body_armor(40)|difficulty(6)|horse_speed(28)|horse_maneuver(28)|horse_charge(57)|horse_scale(160),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion, [], [fac_kingdom_3]],

You can change any of those values of course those are just how i did it. also at the end change to whatever faction you want. Work with the scaling a bit, it may not be on par.

Kelthin said:
http://p3d.in/hTV3v

Mumakil! :grin:. Thanks for the model! I added a tower, and made my own textures :smile:.
That looks interesting. But what in the world is that tower for? You know there will be tons of clipping right? :razz:

How can I change the size of it?

I got it into my game but it's the size of a donkey.  :razz:

Here is the size comparison to a normal horse.

1z3803q.png

Ah yes. Thank you.. its in morgh's editor.

But how do you edit the seat positining of the elephant? It looks like I am sitting on their heads.  :razz:

The Mighty McLovin said:
Ah yes. Thank you.. its in morgh's editor.
Just use it in module_items,like this:
["elephant", "Elephant", [("elephant",0)], itp_type_horse, 0, 4235,abundance(90)|hit_points(200)|body_armor(45)|difficulty(5)|horse_speed(2:cool:|horse_maneuver(35)|horse_charge(40)|horse_scale(150),imodbits_horse_basic|imodbit_champion],

Back
Top Bottom