Editing Bandit / Looters

Users who are viewing this thread

DxC

Recruit
Hi I'm not really sure if this has been asked as I had a look around and saw nothing relevant so id figured id ask I'm trying to find out where the Bandit / Looters Items / armour and all that is as I'm unable to find them anywhere

I found the mini factions like the Mercenaries like the Jawwal but the bandit one's elude me.. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? or is it even possible?

Wonderful i found it! Thank you

So can continue with what I was doing except there's another issue now I'm guessing its in the same directory I think but after some poking around I can't seem to find the one to edit the lords from Aserai as a example

Upvote 0
You mean their equipment and skills again?

\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\spnpccharactertemplates.xml

There are 2 categories there for each main culture - normal and heavy.

BTW, changing the lords' equipment and stuff will only have an affect when you start a new game.

Upvote 0
Thanks again id of likely pulled the remaining pieces of my hair out trying to figure out why they where not loading or being adjusted! and finally is there a way to change the skin colours?

I'm fairly new to this and all the files and what goes where is.. a challenge to say the least but i like it thanks for your help!

Upvote 0
I'm still trying to work out various things here and there most of it was solve by looking around and such part of the fun but one thing currently struggling with is where would - NPCCharacter.aserai_troop_civilian_template_t1 for example would be located?

Upvote 0
Ahh makes sense thanks! maybe its in another file but trying to work out how to change the skin colours slightly for various factions any idea where I should be looking?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom