-

Blood Ravens

The Hun

-

Thunders

-

Carthage

Best answers
Only The Turk are guaranteed a position in the playoffs. Lots to play in the last week, although the 6 pointers are going to be relying on FF beating Sith.

Darth Light

Knight
Best answers
Captain Lust said:
Only The Turk are guaranteed a position in the playoffs. Lots to play in the last week, although the 6 pointers are going to be relying on FF beating Sith.
Nope, IMO 6 pointers except BRO dont have any chances, cause:
Not only FF must beat Sith, but BRO must beat WQ (WQ have 9 points too). In the other case its gonna be turk malta ff wq as top 4, but if BRO beats WQ, then BRO will clearly take 4th place.
P.S: though its possible that Fearless will take huge win over Enmity, then it will be either BRO, either Fearless.

Anyway, I think WQ will beat BRO, so for me its either Malta Turks Sith WQ in the top, either Malta Turks FF WQ.

Best answers
yeah they're also relying on BRO beating WQ true but if that happens it's likely to be very close. Other matches have the potential to catch up with one sided results imo.

Darth Light

Knight
Best answers
Well, lets assume that BRO have 42 points (I mean rounds won) right now, and the next two teams are Enmity with 38 and Fearless with 37. Enmity will more likely loose, so lets start with Fearless.
If BRO gets 11 rounds it will be 53 points for them, so Fearless will need to win 16 rounds in order to compete for 4th place, which won't happen, imo. If BRO gets 9 - 10 rounds, Fearless needs 15, 14 which will hardly happen too.
The next two teams are Hitmen and Legion, with 36 and 33 points each. I ensure that Legion will win cause of Surkan, so lets consider the Legion situation. Their maximum is 49 points, but if BRO wins they will have minimum of 51, so there is no chance for Legion to make it to the top 4.
All other teams have less points than needed too. :smile:

Klockis

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Darth Light said:
Seems to me that knock out stage for Sith and FF has started already.  :cry:
Do you want to have a drink with me on the vodka you emailed me before our battle?  :sad:

Shakalis

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNW
Best answers
Yuusss Rematch against WQ :grin:

I promise I won't get drunk before/during the match this time

Berta love, I'm coming for ya !

Status
Not open for further replies.