Resolved [e1.0.2] Crash when entering Oks Hall scene

Users who are viewing this thread

I have encountered a crash that presented me this error while trying to enter Oks Hall. The crash occured exactly when the scene had finished loading.

The error:
sTHjX.png

Unfortunately, I have been unable to send a report through the report tool, because the fullscreen mode does not allow me to Alt+Tab to the tool. I had no other choice than close the game in Task Manager. I tried to apply "Always on top" to the crash upload tool, but it did not work either.

Hello, can you please make sure that the game itself and all of your drivers and software required for this game are up to date? If you are playing through Steam verifying the integrity of the game files might help. There is also a new patch for the game, so please update me if your problem is solved after the new patch, too.
You can follow this link for the required software dependencies. If you can share your PC specs i am sure it will speed up the fixing process.

@uçanbiblo
The same issue occurred again today, with the latest patch (1.0.3). This time around though, I managed to send two reports via the crash report tool, and I have also described the scene I tried to enter too (Pravend this time). So far, I've had these crashes only in Vlandian towns, and every time the error message mentioned that gatehouse model.
My specs:
i5-8250U
MX150 2Gb
8Gb RAM @2400Mhz
SSD

My software is up to date, according to all the recommendations of my product manufacturer:

Edit: I have not applied any modifications to my game.

Last edited:
good afternoon! after the release of patch 1.0.4, the client stopped starting! just does not start without error. the game was bought in Steam! Help! everything worked perfectly before the patch

Back
Top Bottom