Download Link

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't really give you an estimate on the next release, but there will be one soon, personally I'm working on the imperial guard, and that could still take a couple of weeks, Crazzy is still adjusting the "Conversations" txt, to be more in line with the period, we have a couple of new guys who want to help with scene making and textures who have only just asked to join the team, I don't know how long Vympel will take and the map that Newbie is working on, is on hold for a short while due to pc problems. We'll get a release out shortly, probably without the new map, I haven't heard how Darthtaco is doing with his scenes, but there's lots going on here, and we're far from finished as a mod, this will go on and on for a long time yet and will constantly improve over time. Although we still need a coder!

Very big thanks to Vympel for this folks, released early, we were going to hold onto it for another week or so to get some new models and buildings in game, but they'll have to wait for another update. Thanks Vympel, you're a true star mate!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21523640/1812_exe

Why isn't this thread stickied? :???:
Also, is the download on the first post the same as this:
poomtang said:
Very big thanks to Vympel for this folks, released early, we were going to hold onto it for another week or so to get some new models and buildings in game, but they'll have to wait for another update. Thanks Vympel, you're a true star mate!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21523640/1812_exe
?

Because the OP is updated in June and this link is from April... I humbly suggest you guys get some organisation into this board.

There's two modules, one by poomtang, which is the 1812 v1 demo and there's vympel's remaqke the single player beta II. The next module will probably be named "Europe 1812" and is still work in progress.

The Beta II by vympel will have an update soon by me with lot's of graphical updates, and fix for calradic stuff to turn it into napleonic era style.

Helloo
hey umm can you guys have some sort of team on Desura-dot-come?
i use that place to download all of my MODs :grin: and the person working on your guys mod there does not update it anymore :cry:

the version he has on it is the one where... you always start with a French uniform and when your picking a faction its not properly renamed ( like it still says Swadia but its still the french lol) all this openning files things get me confused and destoryed my Mount&blade once lol and Desura is a download and its already in your module :grin:

Johnh224 said:
Helloo
hey umm can you guys have some sort of team on Desura-dot-come?
i use that place to download all of my MODs :grin: and the person working on your guys mod there does not update it anymore :cry:

the version he has on it is the one where... you always start with a French uniform and when your picking a faction its not properly renamed ( like it still says Swadia but its still the french lol) all this openning files things get me confused and destoryed my Mount&blade once lol and Desura is a download and its already in your module :grin:
Hi, the one you saw in Desura / ModDB is the old version, and so far the only download for the updated versions is here. If you have trouble installing, here is a guide that might help you:
Zirkhovsky said:
The newest is Beta IV, so if you want it, download Beta II 1st. Run the Beta II installer and change destination folder to C:/Program Files/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/.

Now run the game and see if Beta II works (Remember to change module to 1812 in startup screen).

If Beta II works, download Beta IV.

Now, Beta IV, when downloaded, is a .zip file. Open it with WinRAR/7-Zip.

You should see a folder called 1812 Beta IV. Now open the folder - You will see a lot of files and folders (troops.txt, item_kinds.txt, etc.).

Extract all these folders and files to C:/Program Files/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/1812. (Replace the files)

Run the game. At the Main Menu it will still say it is Vympel's Remake 1.0, but don't worry, it is actually Beta IV.

These are all the steps to download Beta IV. Remember you need Beta II first, then extract Beta IV files into Beta II. You do not need '1812-1815 v1' or 'Beta III'. You only need Beta II & Beta IV.

Have fun! Hope this helps.
And after that is done, download the Beta IV v1.1 patch, which is also a .zip file.

Go into the 1812 folder until you see "Starting armies, troops.txt"etc and drag these folders and files into 1812 module.

You are done. Hope this helps, and feel free to ask anything.

Could you possibly put the updates on Desura also? I have no clue how to download of here, and a lot of people were asking for it.

Thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom