Division C - Week 5 Fixtures | Fixtures: 15/12/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Well now this is interesting...

FF, in using the player FF_Klockis, who joined the server and played with the ID: 13053, not an ID on the team roster, you have incurred a roster violation.

RE, in using the player _RE_Monax, who joined the server and played with the ID: 465870, not an ID on the team roster, you have also incurred a roster violation.

Rounds where both teams used an off roster player will be discarded and only rounds where one or both teams had no roster violations will be counted. Since, _RE_Monax played all 20 rounds and FF_Klockis played 17 rounds, the final score will be:

RE 0-3 FF

FF and RE will be given a penalty point each for the infractions.

I find it extremely disappointing that roster violations are still occuring at this stage.

Other matches confirmed.

I still don't get why we got a roster violation when I could prove it was me playing for them...  :roll:

Anyway I respect the admins decision even though I disagree.

Klockis said:
I still don't get why we got a roster violation when I could prove it was me playing for them...  :roll:

That would be setting a precedent, wouldn't be fair to all the teams that lost match's for the exact same reason.  :???:
Best Regards

Maynd said:
Klockis said:

That would be setting a precedent, wouldn't be fair to all the teams that lost match's for the exact same reason.  :???:
Best Regards

I was about to write a whole essay that you maybe were right, and why. But is is easier for me just to say: You're right, thanks for clearing this up for me.  :smile:

I guess my brother won't be able to join any clans then  :sad:

Roster add requests would look like this:

Clan: FF
Player: crazy's_bro
ID: [Insert fake ID] and [Insert crazy's ID]

crazy's bro and crazy share a computer.  :lol:

Klockis said:

It's not a decision. The rules are clear.

Granted, in your case I have a lot of background knowledge and could probably judge that it was you playing. But what happens when a team from Turkey or Russia tells me the same thing? Players I've never heard of... supposed twins who supposedly share steam accounts?

Also what Maynd said (which is slightly different).

I simply couldn't make judgements on the same level. That's why it wouldn't be fair to do so for you.

All that aside, the rules are incredibly simple to follow and there really are no excuses for not checking your roster.

Anyone remember when that bloke from some clan or something like kind of sanctimoniously criticised others over roster violations sort of?

Godnoken said:
How hard can it be to know who is on teamspeak whilst playing the match? I mean, surely some of these clans think they can lie and go on with it.
If a player is using a different Warband key (which I guess is the ID? Or does the ID change if I would switch computer?..) then why can't he tell his leaders that? Seems like half the C and B divisions got some huge problems keeping their members in order.
Really sucks with so many Default wins, makes quite a lot of difference at some point.

Oh look where did that come from. Maybe you won't be so judgemental and ill-informed in the future.

Killfacer said:
Anyone remember when that bloke from some clan or something like kind of sanctimoniously criticised others over roster violations sort of?

Godnoken said:
How hard can it be to know who is on teamspeak whilst playing the match? I mean, surely some of these clans think they can lie and go on with it.
If a player is using a different Warband key (which I guess is the ID? Or does the ID change if I would switch computer?..) then why can't he tell his leaders that? Seems like half the C and B divisions got some huge problems keeping their members in order.
Really sucks with so many Default wins, makes quite a lot of difference at some point.

Oh look where did that come from. Maybe you won't be so judgemental and ill-informed in the future.

Why would you bring up a quote from last month? OK, it's relevant, but it is not usefull atm.. :wink:

Killfacer said:

Godnoken said:

Why I played with wrong ID and why FF didn't notice it before the last 3 rounds had nothing to do with godnoken, it was me and the leaders fault. He is still right...

Killfacer said:

Godnoken said:

Could you not understand what I wrote?

I said that if a player that IS NOT on the roster, then why would they be that stupid to let him/her play anyways?
In this situation it's different, (Yeah, maybe someone else happend to do the same mistake as us.. I'm not saying they are dumb..) Klockis Twin brother; Goldfingero, who plays for CoR does for some reason use Klockis steam Warband CD-Key instead of his own. So Klockis has to use Goldfingeros CD-key. So I wouldn't be surprised if someone forgot to log off his own steam and then log on his brothers for a match.
I use my Steam everyday, so if I usually play on my Steam warband instead of my brothers one then it will be hard to remember that your on the wrong account.
Sure, Blixn should have checked the ID's.. Which I thought he had done.

How is this even relevant?

I'm glad we were lucky this time, hopefully this wont happen again.

All teams should be allowed one extra-roster guy for each match, so that this wouldnt happen. And also those cases when you have to wait one hour till the opponent can gather his tenth guy on the server.
The roster system is already ****ed up as there are cases when two real life persons use the same id key (brothers for example) or cases when people own several keys. It is a game after all, no need to make it look like Alcatraz.

Back
Top Bottom