Division C - Week 3 Fixtures | Deadline: 29/03/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Order of the Knights Templar 10:5 Teutonic Knights .

you sould do village over  cous you pick the wrong factions in wrong spot. veagirs sould b firts team not Nords.
Take a look att the screenshot.:smile:
cous it will make alot of difference when veagirs is defending on this map.

ENL Rules said:
Unless team captains decide otherwise, team 1 will always start at spawn 1 on the first map and and spawn 2 on the second map and vice versa for team 2.

I know the situation is a tad different, since both teams didnt argue about it, it should be fine.

Blead said:
So if (for example) both teams don't want to play on a map like field by the river but instead both want to play on Nord village. It could be allowed?

No, because the maps can't be swapped. The rules allow this:

Nord Town, Nords vs Swadia, Maynd vs Blead
I am the first team according to the schedule, so it would be Nords(Maynd) vs Swadia(Blead), but if we wish (team captains), we can change that to Nords(Blead) vs Swadia(Maynd).
Only the order of the factions which you play may be switched.

Maynd said:
Blead said:
So if (for example) both teams don't want to play on a map like field by the river but instead both want to play on Nord village. It could be allowed?

I am the first team according to the schedule, so it would be Nords(Maynd) vs Swadia(Blead), but if we wish (team captains), we can change that to Nords(Blead) vs Swadia(Maynd).

Surely they can't be switched intentionally? That seems a bit like a grey-area move.

Wouldn't it be best to just say if it's done accidentally like in this respect then it should be left, as a spawn switch makes it even anyway.

Order of the Knights Templar Vs Teutonic Knights
Armata Brancaleone Vs Samurai
Order of the Rising People Vs Warriors Clan
Ithilien Rangers Vs Empire of Sunshine     
HITMEN Vs Mongols 
Baseleia ton Romaion Vs Heroes
Kharakternyky Vs Einherjar
Apis Europae Vs <no opponent>

Killfacer said:
Maynd said:
Blead said:

Surely they can't be switched intentionally? That seems a bit like a grey-area move.

Wouldn't it be best to just say if it's done accidentally like in this respect then it should be left, as a spawn switch makes it even anyway.

Nelosis said:
in any case they both had the same handicap from this team spwan change.. in some way

Exactly.  :grin:

Dominique19 said:
Ithilien Rangers Vs Empire of Sunshine     
HITMEN Vs Mongols 

Do you realize that half thoose matchs have already been played Dominique?  :mrgreen:
Yet you failed most of them

Warriors Clan vs Order of the Rising People
12:4

Screens:
2012032900001.jpg

2012032900002.jpg

2012032900004.jpg

2012032900005.jpg

Servers: ENL_Germany_1 , ENL_Germany_2 - we have same problems with server ,but all it's ok now.
GG

Congratulations Warriors !

Ithilien Rangers Vs Empire of Sunshine     - It will be really hard match I think
HITMEN Vs Mongols 

Ohh and I think...

Maynd said:

It's fair because Maynd will win either way, he's da baws.

Blead said:
Of course not. If I get to play as a Nords it is obvious who would win.

Nah, because I want Nords and I'm not going to agree with the change, so you stuck with that crappy faction they call Swadia.

Einherjar_KillerBlead joined with ID: 405979 which isn't an ID on the Einherjar roster. Einherjar will be given a penalty point for the infraction and the score will be changed to:

KHR 14-2 Einherjar

oRP_EMCORE joined with ID: 1043408 which isn't an ID on the oRP roster. oRP will be given a penalty point for the infraction and the score will be changed to:

oRP 1-15 Warrior

Not good enough...

Other matches confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom