Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakob Zaborowski said:
Marin Peace Bringer said:
Alright, enough arguing!

TKoV thinks they can dominate us:

Mttaco13 said:
Good Work in the Scrimm againts DoF, we dominated :smile:

Yes because us easily defeating your clan in a scrim is not dominating, if it pleases you my freaking highness we shall make a new word that means the same thing!

Dude! We had 4 mercs (out of 10 combatants) that you forced us to take and we played one or two down the entire time! Winning by 2 rounds is not dominating. Check the logs where I said that if we had to take the mercs the outcome could not be considered official.

We are working on setting up a match.

Jakob Zaborowski said:
Yes because us easily defeating your clan in a scrim is not dominating, if it pleases you my freaking highness we shall make a new word that means the same thing!

What the hall man?!

I never said anything, all I said is that you guys beet us once (and you guys said you dominated) so that it should be easy for you guys to beet us again.  I never said anything about what you guys said, all I said is that you said it, which is true.  So chill out.

Rurin said:
Lord Willy said:
as I said to Fear on Steam , I will be happy to Merc for you Guys :smile:
Hey there Lord Willy! How have you been lately? Liking your new clan?
Hey Mate !  Except that i had an operation to my foot and I dont know when i will be able to play Football (soccer) Again , if i will , I'm fine  :smile:  , Whhat about you ? .  I can see that you are at War  :razz:  I Will be glad to help my ex  Team mates  to smash some Infidels  :wink:

Lord Willy said:
Rurin said:
Lord Willy said:
Hey Mate !  Except that i had an operation to my foot and I dont know when i will be able to play Football (soccer) Again , if i will , I'm fine  :smile:  , Whhat about you ? .  I can see that you are at War  :razz:  I Will be glad to help my ex  Team mates  to smash some Infidels  :wink:
I'm doing fairly well. I'm a little angry about this TKoV issue... but aside from that everything is good for me.
Good to know you are willing to help, although I couldn't tell you if it is needed.

Jakob Zaborowski said:
Wait wait you did not ask us to let you use mercs? Those mercs happened to have led your team and your team was yelling "Mercs!"
Oh and maybe you should worry with your own clan before your men call me and the rest of my clan
A blind fool and a moron. TKoV is the most worthless and disrespectful bunch of morons I've ever seen in a clan.
Because frankly, it seems you are trying to pick fights with obviously stronger clans.

I asked your leader if Mercs were OK at the first and REAL match (by real I mean it was planned) as for the pick up one a few days ago, I do not know as I was not there, but I would talk with your leader about wither or not it was OK, because I got the feeling that it was fine.

Also, we are not looking to pick a fight with any one but you guys, and you actually started it when you declared war on GK (who we are allies with).

Also, about the message to KH, that message was merely to inform them that we are no longer allies.  It might have been "strongly" worded, but if you would look at the screen shot that was posted with it, I can understand why some of our men would be upset.

Like I said, I would rather just settle this on the battle field, and leave the threads alone.

I am with you Darin, I apologize for my members presence in this thread and for the things they have said. I assure you they shall be dealt with justly and swiftly. As for the battle it will have to wait until we finish our war with GK. Once again they spoke out of place and I as the leader take full responsibility and once again I apologize.

Ps: King Robert of Veluca

Rurin said:
Lord Willy said:
Rurin said:
Lord Willy said:
I'm doing fairly well. I'm a little angry about this TKoV issue... but aside from that everything is good for me.
Good to know you are willing to help, although I couldn't tell you if it is needed.
Cool :smile: . Well Fear told me you need players . Anyway I availed that to say hello to you Guys :wink:

Hey, I'm really sorry, about everything that happened here, I know because of me this discussion came out, but it was a simply joke, but I am really sorry, I apologize with everyone I offended with the "We dominated" comment, I was just joking, sorry.

-Dante, Minister of War

Mttaco13 said:
Hey, I'm really sorry, about everything that happened here, I know because of me this discussion came out, but it was a simply joke, but I am really sorry, I apologize with everyone I offended with the "We dominated" comment, I was just joking, sorry.

-Dante, Minister of War

Apology accepted. Please accept mine for continuing the argument.

I would like to apologize for all of my men as well, and like Mttaco13 said it was just one comment, and like he said it was just a joke, I think I and my men took it the wrong way and made it a bigger deal then it should have been.  It is as much our fault as it is yours.

Now that all that is cleared up, we can discus this war and how to kill each other like civilized gentlemen.  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom