ded

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed your server is running what appears to be an edited version of Madoc's "quagmire" and Kiss' "open plains". 

valent69 said:
Best Clan Ever.

10/10 Would join.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
I merc'd for this clan, and I have to say it was an extremely enjoyable experience. Cool guys, great blend of seriousness and fun, and seem very determined to improve. This clan is TROUBADOUR approved!

Goold luck Akaria!  :grin:

You do realize that because a word has an s on the end of it doesn't necessitate a '?

Knight's of Akaria is horribly incorrect.

Knights*

Where were you in third grade man, seriously?

917ea7aeb5695e06c318b113ff9066c7b3fba851043d73190f0fe27411fd6bde.jpg

Rhade said:
You do realize that because a word has an s on the end of it doesn't necessitate a '?

Knights*

Duel me Fagggot

Blazing Drake said:
Rhade said:

Knights*

Duel me Fagggot

Let's make a deal.

I will train and duel you, first to 7, if you:

A) Hit yourself in the balls, hard, with a hammer, at least 3 times. Record it and post it to YouTube.
B) Name your clan "I suck giant dicks and Rhade is my dad"
C) Learn basic ****ing spelling and grammar you dumb****
D) Write an essay about why BkS is the best clan in NA, 300 word minimum
E) Make the OP graphic in this thread a picture of you wearing a dress, with the caption reading "Here lies some ****ing retard, the man who thought he could beat Lord Rhade, Commander of the Shields of the Black," as well as making it your forum signature and avatar title.

When you lose.

Deal?

Rhade said:
Blazing Drake said:
Rhade said:

Knights*

Duel me Fagggot

Let's make a deal.

I will train and duel you, first to 7, if you:

A) Hit yourself in the balls, hard, with a hammer, at least 3 times. Record it and post it to YouTube.
B) Name your clan "I suck giant dicks and Rhade is my dad"
C) Learn basic ******** spelling and grammar you *****
D) Write an essay about why BkS is the best clan in NA, 300 word minimum
E) Make the OP graphic in this thread a picture of you wearing a dress, with the caption reading "Here lies some ******** retard, the man who thought he could beat Lord Rhade, Commander of the Shields of the Black," as well as making it your forum signature and avatar title.

When you lose.

Deal?

Or I could just beat you in a ft7 then you can shut the **** up? Okay? Okay sweet.

You're the one who asked me to duel, not the other way around. I literally have nothing to gain dueling a nobody and you get to say you dueled Rhade in a ft7 and lost.

Dodge confirmed.

Fix your title so guys look less like retarded twelve year-olds.

Bye.

Nero said:
Not like you play Warband anymore Rhade  :roll:

Kinda the reason I don't feel like it, huh?

He requested, I accepted on terms. Otherwise, it's not worth it. Dude's a nobody and I don't particularly feel like playing Warband, so if I'm going to get back in shape to kill this mother****er, there better actually be an incentive. His is he gets the chance to say he beat me.

If I actually accepted all the ft7s people ask me for, I'd never leave the duel server. He's no different that those kids.

Rhade said:
Nero said:
Not like you play Warband anymore Rhade  :roll:

He's no different that those kids.

Have you met me mate? This argument is futile you are a intelligent person Rhade and i did not go about my reply correctly or nicely. But neither did you. I'm sorry for starting stuff see you for bannerlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom