Decapitation doesn't work (it's active in my mod option menu)

Users who are viewing this thread

pilouk

Recruit
I saw video of the decapitation mod kit and it's nothing like in the mod  .. the blood is the old one and no member is decapite...
I'm on version 1.39 and i have activate the gore in the Camp menu.

I did try both on Enable and On disable and i see no change at all...

pilouk said:
I saw video of the decapitation mod kit and it's nothing like in the mod  .. the blood is the old one and no member is decapite...

What video?

Brytenwalda dont add amputed member yet. Maybe it will be too gore for more young people.

pilouk said:

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem: although the gore option is enabled, no decapitation for me :sad:

I have no other mod installed, except Brytenwalda 1.394 (i think i got the version right). I really want all that gore and heads falling off thing... Anybody has any answer for me?

Other than that, an awesome mod, almost a game in itself. Great job, Idibil!

I've seen decapitations occur but it's incredibly rare and usually from hitting the enemy on the head with a powerful strike.

Might have more to do with velocity/speed bonus than actual damage dealt, as it's fairly easy to make heads explode with arrows, and these generally don't deal much damage.

Obliterating heads also seem a lot easier with powerful thrusts than swings, if you want gore galore, poke people in the face from horseback...

krisvk said:
In my game gore only makes heads explode, but i don't use it much.
That would be decapitation. I usually get it by stabbing someone in the face with my spear while on horseback.

Idibil said:
pilouk said:

What video?

Brytenwalda dont add amputed member yet. Maybe it will be too gore for more young people.
bahaha...I would love to see it added!  :lol:

I did a quick search on YouTube. I assume he means this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35rE3d3Wc4E

Back
Top Bottom