Cyanide's Game of Thrones RPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh this is "just a fraction of the strategic elements" huh? I'll believe there's more when I see it. I don't trust trailers making promises rather than showing actual content.

What has been shown is, well, can't really tell much. Nice player models but most games have that. Finishing animations, mm okay. Simple flat battlefield, ok. Combat pace looks slow, well the trailer gives that impression, the combat in it is paused/slowed most of the time except for showing off the finishers.

So yeah, can't see that much of the game, trailer narrator spends a while promising more, and I keep in mind how brilliant Cyanide was with Blood Bowl.

Rebelknight said:
Seem kinda cool.

It's cartoonish, though it shows better in the screenshots. Characters have huge hands, and some of the weapons are humongous. I don't think it looked all that horrible in the trailer, but I still would've preferred them to take a realistic approach. Witcher 2 looks like what a ASOIAF cRPG should look like.

The story was praised and i also like it.
But the voice acting isn't all that great.

Game play is fun and entertaining.

But the game is worth the price for the story which was written by George Raymond Richard Martin and he also make a cameo in the game.

There also some bug like sometime a door passing thru you.

Rebelknight said:
The story was praised and i also like it.
But the voice acting isn't all that great.

Game play is fun and entertaining.

But the game is worth the price for the story which was written by George Raymond Richard Martin and he also make a cameo in the game.

There also some bug like sometime a door passing thru you.
Why is Martin in the game? I saw him in the trailer for it, but I didn't get to see what he was (don't get why they'd do that. It'd be better as an easter egg type thing, I think).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DAhORmqlkwg#t=112s

Anyway, the reviews were bad enough that I shall not buy it. Even if I see it for $5, it'll only take up more room under the TV. Only positive I've heard of is the story, which would be completely ruined for me since the voice acting is apparently atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom