Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
i enjoyed seeing myself getting swapped between high tier and top tier

BlackTide said:
Shemaforash said:
i enjoyed seeing myself getting swapped between high tier and top tier

always top tier in my heart shem a for ash ♥️

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,379688.msg9036705.html#msg9036705

Don't worry boys, both top on this bad boy.

The only NA that should make the list is Aporta.

My dude could compete in top tier teams EU if he didn’t want to play with the God King VushLAMA.

Danate said:
The only NA that should make the list is Aporta.

My dude could compete in top tier teams EU if he didn’t want to play with the God King VushLAMA.
The only reason that Aporta is not included is that this list doesn't go above 100 points.

Hey Kane good job with this list. I have some suggestions you might be interested. Since you are a main archer player maybe you can detail some archer powers. Like awareness, pure aim, melee, decision making, positioning and you could even show something like special power; leading while playing or potential of getting early kill etc.

I see that in your post you said you mainly focused on statistics. I have never been good in statistics and yet you put me 1st in archery. It might seem a bit weird. Also i saw that Rayden's point is extremely low in my opinion. He won NC18 and won another tourney with DOPEY vs FT and he always performed good also generally led the matches and he deserves more  in my opinion.

If someone having a problem with Scar having 100 point then they didnt play with Scar at all :grin: That guy is insane I played with maybe all the best infantries in this game but Scar is a fullpackage. Other rankings seems fair to me. You are doing great job dont mind the trolls.

Edit: Please dont exaggerate the NA players in your eyes. There is a simple logic when EU players play in NA tourneys (serious ones) we did gave them a really hard time with (140 ping). I remember EU archers were kicking asses of NA's archers John, Lagstro(highping) Jeffrey etc. Dont get me wrong NA has really talented players like cru vinny and ppk  but you guys never made the same impact in EU tourneys as we did in NA tourneys. No drama pls just opinion. I think Roberta should make a only NA players all time rankings. If admins let him.

Menethil said:
Hey Kane good job with this list. I have some suggestions you might be interested. Since you are a main archer player maybe you can detail some archer powers. Like awareness, pure aim, melee, decision making, positioning and you could even show something like special power; leading while playing or potential of getting early kill etc.

I see that in your post you said you mainly focused on statistics. I have never been good in statistics and yet you put me 1st in archery. It might seem a bit weird. Also i saw that Rayden's point is extremely low in my opinion. He won NC18 and won another tourney with DOPEY vs FT and he always performed good also generally led the matches and he deserves more  in my opinion.

If someone having a problem with Scar having 100 point then they didnt play with Scar at all :grin: That guy is insane I played with maybe all the best infantries in this game but Scar is a fullpackage. Other rankings seems fair to me. You are doing great job dont mind the trolls.
Yo bro, definitely some great feedback. I will talk to you on steam so we can discuss this a bit further.

Menethil said:
Edit: Please dont exaggerate the NA players in your eyes. There is a simple logic when EU players play in NA tourneys (serious ones) we did gave them a really hard time with (140 ping). I remember EU archers were kicking asses of NA's archers John, Lagstro(highping) Jeffrey etc. Dont get me wrong NA has really talented players like cru vinny and ppk  but you guys never made the same impact in EU tourneys as we did in NA tourneys. No drama pls just opinion. I think Roberta should make a only NA players all time rankings. If admins let him.

I’m working on my list currently. I’m doing one for every year and then a final culmination list. There’s no doubt European players have had a big impact in NA, yourself included, but the list of game changing players really only include the best to ever play in Europe and they happened to play in the best teams when they did well. TMW is a prime example as many great Europeans played for them and they just won the one tournament after wK was defeated in the semifinals. I believe GA ended up third in UNAC S1 and was carried primarily by archers and cavalry. It wasn’t until WPL that European teams entered back into the NA scene and most of those teams did quite poorly with the exception of Unity and I think GA again. Other than those teams the only notable European achievements in NA were the KoB team in WPL 1 which had Rempica, Napoleon and yourself and OE in WPL 2 (although their Europeans missed the finals match). Basically those that achieved the most were backed up by NA’s best players and generally Archer and Cavalry players are able to handle the ping difference the best. Another thing to note, with the exception of the meme super team in UNAC 5, no team has ever won a championship (deservedly) with a major influence of Europeans on it.

I’ll be including all the noteworthy Europeans in my lists by year as there are certain individuals that did leave a lasting mark on NA such as Blacktide and Sikici as they played in NA for quite some time.

I have no doubt that certain NA players would dominate in EU just as they do in NA and to judge them based on the teams that have played in Europe is unfair. The NA teams that play in Europe are usually filled with players that are second or third tier players that don’t have quite what it takes to perform at a high level with the ping difference. I didn’t want to turn this into a boring EU vs NA debate, just sharing my thoughts. I have always looked to fill gaps in my teams with Europeans and I have many friends on both sides.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Menethil said:

I’m working on my list currently. I’m doing one for every year and then a final culmination list. There’s no doubt European players have had a big impact in NA, yourself included, but the list of game changing players really only include the best to ever play in Europe and they happened to play in the best teams when they did well. TMW is a prime example as many great Europeans played for them and they just won the one tournament after wK was defeated in the semifinals. I believe GA ended up third in UNAC S1 and was carried primarily by archers and cavalry. It wasn’t until WPL that European teams entered back into the NA scene and most of those teams did quite poorly with the exception of Unity and I think GA again. Other than those teams the only notable European achievements in NA were the KoB team in WPL 1 which had Rempica, Napoleon and yourself and OE in WPL 2 (although their Europeans missed the finals match). Basically those that achieved the most were backed up by NA’s best players and generally Archer and Cavalry players are able to handle the ping difference the best. Another thing to note, with the exception of the meme super team in UNAC 5, no team has ever won a championship (deservedly) with a major influence of Europeans on it.

I’ll be including all the noteworthy Europeans in my lists by year as there are certain individuals that did leave a lasting mark on NA such as Blacktide and Sikici as they played in NA for quite some time.

I have no doubt that certain NA players would dominate in EU just as they do in NA and to judge them based on the teams that have played in Europe is unfair. The NA teams that play in Europe are usually filled with players that are second or third tier players that don’t have quite what it takes to perform at a high level with the ping difference. I didn’t want to turn this into a boring EU vs NA debate, just sharing my thoughts. I have always looked to fill gaps in my teams with Europeans and I have many friends on both sides.
Preach

I don't think this list is accurate based on statistics and how statistics are used is uncertain. I don't have a problem with these players on the list, it's certain that they almost all are really talented and many of them deserve to be in there no matter what their stats were in previous tournaments but I'm still having hard time understanding it. If this list is based on statistics I can understand why I'm not on it because I was only competing in 3 of these 5 tournaments and my WNL6 performance wasn't that bright. But there is a thing I cannot understand about it. I'm completely taken out of notice. Just to give an example, Tırtıl has noticed me this list and he is obviously a beast and he deserve to be there. I compared my statistics to his especially in BCM as we were in the same team. I couldn't actually looked in detail at our statistics in BCM (like we have now, number of headshots, given damage and assists etc.) but as far as I saw from the screenshots my government allow me to look at (miss you imgur and wikipedia), I was the better one. He was absolutely a beast in this last WNL and if you ever ask me who are the best archers in the game I would definitely mention him above on my list. So I don't have a problem with him being on the list in top tier, he deserves it. But as I mentioned above I'm actually more interested in why I'm left out of this list, completely ignored. Because it seemed to me that this list is not only about statistics but more of personal opinions.

I liked the list going on overall, but I would recommend for everyone to include low tier skill points too, there were 20-30 teams in Divisons "B" and "C" in the last WNL, so that way they can be included in the community as well.

Airelhach said:
I don't think this list is accurate based on statistics and how statistics are used is uncertain. I don't have a problem with these players on the list, it's certain that they almost all are really talented and many of them deserve to be in there no matter what their stats were in previous tournaments but I'm still having hard time understanding it. If this list is based on statistics I can understand why I'm not on it because I was only competing in 3 of these 5 tournaments and my WNL6 performance wasn't that bright. But there is a thing I cannot understand about it. I'm completely taken out of notice. Just to give an example, Tırtıl has noticed me this list and he is obviously a beast and he deserve to be there. I compared my statistics to his especially in BCM as we were in the same team. I couldn't actually looked in detail at our statistics in BCM (like we have now, number of headshots, given damage and assists etc.) but as far as I saw from the screenshots my government allow me to look at (miss you imgur and wikipedia), I was the better one. He was absolutely a beast in this last WNL and if you ever ask me who are the best archers in the game I would definitely mention him above on my list. So I don't have a problem with him being on the list in top tier, he deserves it. But as I mentioned above I'm actually more interested in why I'm left out of this list, completely ignored. Because it seemed to me that this list is not only about statistics but more of personal opinions.

and this.

I know kane had u down on the archer part, he must have forgot to add you.
And Hun, the list only goes to 80, there are many div b and c players that just fall short of this compared to the ones on it.

Airelhach said:
Good that you pointed it out. As Ciiges mentioned you are supposed to be up there, but I must've forgotten you. I shall take a look into your stats and overal performance inf the discussed tourneys and will put you on the list.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Menethil said:

Kingdom of BlackTide, pls. Also BiT!

BlackTide said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Menethil said:

Kingdom of BlackTide, pls. Also BiT!

i have been truly blessed with many european friends and have no doubt that blacktide deserves to be highly ranked in every which way

wxHXTNb.jpg

bless you all

Now that I am done with my exams I have gotten a bit more time to spend on the list.

The list will be edited a bit over the next few weeks. I am planning to also take WIS stats into account and make the list more current rather than 2017-2019. This would mean the current and upcomming tourneys.

Back
Top Bottom