cross platform

Users who are viewing this thread

is bannerlord crossplatform?
No and I don't think they have any plans to go crossplatform though that may change in the future

I do believe it could be of benefit as to populate the player base even though console user may have a skill gap compared to PC

What type of cross platform are you talking about PS4-PS5 or XBOX to XBOX SERIES X/S or XBOX TO PLAYSTATION or Console to PC or maybe all round cross platform?

No and I don't think they have any plans to go crossplatform though that may change in the future

I do believe it could be of benefit as to populate the player base even though console user may have a skill gap compared to PC

What type of cross platform are you talking about PS4-PS5 or XBOX to XBOX SERIES X/S or XBOX TO PLAYSTATION or Console to PC or maybe all round cross platform?
all round really. MP is pretty dead on pc

This is the problem with console release, after in a few months people will get sick of stuff like khuzaits vs sturgia and it will be like today's warband's console MP scene, if they want to save it then they prob need to go cross platform.

Back
Top Bottom