Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
None available
Hello friends, and happy holidays!

I'm crashing constantly.

These crashes take the form of a never-ending freeze, one which I generally have to reboot to get out of as even the task manager won't close it.
Sometimes the audio will loop. I've left my PC running for hours to see if these freezes would eventually resolve themselves. In fact, out of the ~14H of game time I have on steam, I'd wager more than half of it was simply a frozen screen.

I've always had some issues with freezing/crashing, but now it's totally unplayable. Within seconds of loading a save, it crashes. If it doesn't, it will crash when I start moving around the campaign map or try to interact with a town.

Things I've tried:

- Clean install
- Verify integrity of Files
- Updating all drivers
- Loading an earlier save
- Increase Paging size
- Settings on lowest
- Sound channels to 128
- No mods (never installed any anyways)
- Uninstalling/disabling background processes
- Running 1.55 rather than beta
- Running program in compatability mode for all Windows OS

____My specs____:

Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K, 12 CPU @ 3.7GHz

RAM: 16 GB, VRAM: 8 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

I love this game, if still trying to play despite these issues is proof enough.
I have dug through the bowels of the internet for days, scraping every possible fix I could find and I absolutely can't seem to fix this issue. If anyone knows *anything* no matter how far fetched it might be, please let me know. I can run every other game I own on max or close to max settings, so I don't think it's an issue with my specs.

Otherwise cheers!

Hi! Can you send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for taking the time to help me out! :smile:

I'm not sure where to find the crash uploader, it doesn't always launch itself when my game freezes. However I've uploaded the text log and I'll leave it here if that's fine?
https://file.io/JHWJdEO6UrOF

This was a recent endless loading screen I had while trying to begin a tournament.

Here's another one, this time from my new campaign. (I started a new playthrough to see how performance is, and it's slightly better though it seems to be still crashing frequently.)

https://file.io/6yPKCN9ES9vI

In this case, my loading screen froze while encountering a band of 35 looters just north of the Aserai deserts

Exactly, thanks! Forwarded to the QA team. I will update this thread when I hear back from them.

Wonderful! Thanks friend. I'm having issues getting the game to launch consistently as well, sometimes I have to re-client several times to get into the game, it seems to have issues loading assets initially.

I see this line spammed in almost all of my logs while I play.

Disabling invalid particle system under entity(siege_fire_particle_e)

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom