e1.5.10
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-07-10_21.52.16_e205d7221908e82adc3ff2f0cd673e58
Hi there!

I've had this problem since early access was released. For some reason I still haven't been able to play Bannerlord 2. Whenever I click on "Start Campaign" the game crashes while loading. Also, the options menu is empty for some reason. This is the crash report number (2021-07-10_21.52.16_e205d7221908e82adc3ff2f0cd673e5:cool:

Summary: Whenever I click on Start Campaign, the game crashes while loading. Also, the options menu is empty.
How to Reproduce: By starting a new campaign
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 471.11 (Latest)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor 3.00 GHz
RAM: 20 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H-CF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Last edited:
Can you give us more details about the options menu is empty? Can you send us some screenshots?
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
Hi there! Thanks for the reply.

I have tried everything in the troubleshooting guide. A clean install and verifying game files where also a part of the many things I've tried.

Here is a screenshot of what happens when I click on Options in the main menu:
I have no idea as to which are the supported link uploading sites. I've tried two and none of them worked so I just pasted that imgur link.

I've also edited the original post in which I had made two mistakes. I had put down the wrong graphic card (one that didn't exist) and the beta game version, which is also incorrect since I am running e1.5.10, the latest non beta version I think.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Do you have another PC that you can try the game? We believe that something is off on the computer you are trying to play. But we are not sure. This issue is an odd one and we are not really sure what causes this one.

Unfortunately, this is the only PC I own. If there is any directive you can give me as to what I could do to troubleshoot, besides what I have already done, or maybe some further information I can provide that you can point me to, I'm glad to try.

There is an issue opened for the crash. But we won't be working the next week so i can't give you an update about this soon.
For the options issue, can you try this?
Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

Back
Top Bottom