Resolved Crash at the start of a game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9.21857
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: After I launch a game, and the Talesworld animation end, the crash occurred at the same time that I hear main menu music. (I have not played this game for a very long time)
How to Reproduce: launch a game
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Rz6vxO2K3UhpEbCmo-AN_yPqCuhAlzft?usp=sharing(sorry, I don't know how to use other methods)
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX1050
GPU Driver Version: 471.11
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: ASRock AB350 Pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD only

A certain fix for crashing after the TaleWorlds Video​

If you are experiencing a crash after the intro video, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Navigate to this folder: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
  • And delete the “spriteData.xml” file. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. The game will create the file again when it is launched again.

A certain fix for crashing after the TaleWorlds Video​

If you are experiencing a crash after the intro video, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Navigate to this folder: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
  • And delete the “spriteData.xml” file. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. The game will create the file again when it is launched again.
Thank you, it is solved now.

Back
Top Bottom