Version number
v1.0.2.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:
Hello,
I can't play Bannerlord multiplayer after a lot of research and asking experts to solve the problem. As soon as I join the multiplayer I select a server and it goes around in circles for 10 seconds before putting a message "couldn't join server" then I disconnect from the multiplayer with the message "Disconnect from the lobby". I tried many things: Firewall, Antivirus, BattleEye, VPN, IpV4 modification, Reinstalling the game, Disabling protections... But nothing helped since. Do you have a solution it's really problematic.
To know that this happens on my new pc in Windows 11. I did not have this problem before.
Thank you very much !
Cordialy !
William
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor
RAM: 32Go
Motherboard: ASUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500Go (SSD) / 2To (HDD)

1671024812-screen2b.png
1671024812-screen1b.png

So I tried something. I bought and tried the game on EpicGames, it works perfectly and the multiplayer too. So the problem comes from steam. Could this be fixed?

The problem comes from the main account. I bought the game again on another account and it works. We should fix the problem, it's really annoying to buy the game on another steam account...

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still experiencing the issue on steam?

Hello, the problem comes from the special characters in the steam nickname. You don't need any characters except the classic letters or numbers. My game now works on my main account.

Hello, the problem comes from the special characters in the steam nickname. You don't need any characters except the classic letters or numbers. My game now works on my main account.
Thank you a thousand you fixed my issue with this information, the devs should look into this because there is no warning or anything @uçanbiblo

Hey, our team have already investigated if the special characters are game breaking or not and they concluded that they are not relevant with this issue. However i will let them know of the situation. I am glad that you are able to enjoy the game. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, our team have already investigated if the special characters are game breaking or not and they concluded that they are not relevant with this issue. However i will let them know of the situation. I am glad that you are able to enjoy the game. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I still got the same issue, there are no special chars in my nickname/name sections.
On rare occasions, I am able to successfully log in and play the game. But mostly it gives this error and redirects to the login screen.
Aren't there anything to solve that issue yet?

Back
Top Bottom