Cossack money stash side quest

Users who are viewing this thread

jr3951

Recruit
so I get a special mission in ketmenants to go to a neighboring village and get money from the elder, I get a special password"ogniem i mecziem" and when i go to the elder it says"with fire and sword" but he doesnt give me the money stash, what am i supposed to do?

dug it up myself, put a link to whats up if anyone runs across this thread with the same issue

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169862.msg4110211.html#msg4110211

Thats weird. I have like 3 passwords. ''Ogniem i miecem''[or something like that], cardinale? ,pas joux I think.

jr3951 said:
so I get a special mission in ketmenants to go to a neighboring village and get money from the elder, I get a special password"ogniem i mecziem" and when i go to the elder it says"with fire and sword" but he doesnt give me the money stash, what am i supposed to do?
Ask other (Crimean, Swedish, Moscovite) lords one of them will give you the correct password. With fire and Sword (ogniem i mecziem) is NOT the password.

There are at least 5 threads about this quest already.

Thanks for the help. This was driving me crazy cause I already asked a ton of lords from all over. And Clermont is too busy to help out.

:eek: Oh and this was the only thread I could find about this particular issue.  :???:

The password is The Final Argument of Kings. I forget what it translates into, I just remember it has the word Ultimo in it. That's always the correct password.

Ambush Reality said:
The password is The Final Argument of Kings. I forget what it translates into, I just remember it has the word Ultimo in it. That's always the correct password.

Ultima Ratio Regium (spelling?)

Back
Top Bottom