Corruption, is there a way to lower it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Timmy d'He

Recruit
I am paying half of my town's income to corruption. Does anyone know if there is a way to lower it?

It seems like all the thugs have been removed from the town. I tried to find and fight them in water front and back street. They are no longer here in 1.5.9

It seems like all the thugs have been removed from the town. I tried to find and fight them in water front and back street. They are no longer here in 1.5.9
They're back in 1.5.10 beta. The bug was that the thugs don't spawn after you load the save.

Can't speak for the corruption because I don't remember doing anything in particular about them. I usually just assign a culture-appropriate governor and build economic buildings.

They're back in 1.5.10 beta. The bug was that the thugs don't spawn after you load the save.

Can't speak for the corruption because I don't remember doing anything in particular about them. I usually just assign a culture-appropriate governor and build economic buildings.
I can only upgrade to 1.5.9. How did you get 1.5.10 ??

It's still in beta. You right click on steam and look for the beta option. Then there's a dropdown list of all the versions. 1.5.10 is not at the bottom of the list as it should tho. It's near 1.5.1 I think.
Gotcha! that's why i missed it. I did check the dropdown list. Thank you mate!

Back
Top Bottom