CONQUEST Preview and DL links Beta 2.3 RELEASED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Bloodbeag said:
Ej777 said:
Bloodbeag said:
Ej777 said:
Bloodbeag said:
Primetarget said:
@Bloodbeag: Then paint it black...  :mrgreen:
thanks for the song but i still like purple.

I see a red door and I want to paint it purple doesn't have the same ring to it...
well doors dont ring.

They sure as hell won't with that attitude..
no matter how hard you hit a door it wont ring or turn red, but your fist might.

Why the hell would you want to punch a door...

Ej777 said:
Bloodbeag said:
Ej777 said:
Bloodbeag said:
Ej777 said:
Bloodbeag said:
Primetarget said:
@Bloodbeag: Then paint it black...  :mrgreen:
thanks for the song but i still like purple.

I see a red door and I want to paint it purple doesn't have the same ring to it...
well doors dont ring.

They sure as hell won't with that attitude..
no matter how hard you hit a door it wont ring or turn red, but your fist might.

Why the hell would you want to punch a door...
take this to pm  :razz:

sirwho said:
Alright Beta 2.3 is out! See changelog at the end of the OP for details.

EU server is up! check it out folks! :wink:

Hey i just installed the mod and I see no servers EU or NA for this game (I browsed through the entire list) I am EU player btw.

Also I am on war band 1.153  does that affect anything?

Sabier said:
sirwho said:
Alright Beta 2.3 is out! See changelog at the end of the OP for details.

EU server is up! check it out folks! :wink:

Hey i just installed the mod and I see no servers EU or NA for this game (I browsed through the entire list) I am EU player btw.

Also I am on war band 1.153  does that affect anything?
The servers have been down for some time now since nobody was playing the mod anyways. The version shouldn't be a problem, I think 1.153 is the current version of Warband and 1.154 is possibly Warband with NW installed? In any case I ran the mod on both versions myself.

I'm currently working on something to rectify the low player base, so if you like this mod and/or the 7 years war then check back here from time to time. :wink:

Alright awesome!  btw Some players from Secession are trying to make a line battle again (it's a civil war mod) so head over there and check it out!

Is this like risk? Like do you get the whole board of countries and you move into different territories and when collided you battle the other colors? That would be amazing....

jiangpanda said:
Is this like risk? Like do you get the whole board of countries and you move into different territories and when collided you battle the other colors? That would be amazing....
original the mod was called RISK, but the name changed. so yes  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom