Connection is lost

Users who are viewing this thread

switchfoot

Squire
Hi guys, almost every time I play this great game, it crashes after a few minutes. All it says is "Connection with the server is lost" or something like this. Do you know what can I do with this problem? Other players are still playing when I join the server again, so it's probably only mine problem.
Thanks for your help guys,
Switchfoot.

It happens with me a lot too. I say await a new patch like I am.

Plus, it depends on where you live. Spanky's server is located in Sweden, and the Czech server in it's obvious location that I can't spell. The official servers have less lagg for me, but they are not up.

Well I'm from the Czech Republic so I mostly play on our server, but it still crashes all the time. I really don't know what to do with this stupid thing.

Well that certainly is strange. I would take this up with the developers.

i have the same problem too at any server!! i have try to make my ip static to put new audio drivers reinstal 2-3 times mount and blade 1.011 and warband but nothing
always the same ****ING msg... im from greece if any admin developer or some1 who know how this can be fixed plz help

Happening to me too - that and a friend of mine who also plays the Beta can't load her server list. It connects and then the list of servers remains blank -s Sending off a pm about this to an admin so i hope it fixes..

Well, there can be a dozen of problems, for example; 1. Your serial number is not valid. 2. Your serial number is being used on other servers without you knowing (Key loggers, or shared serials). 3. Your internet supporter is crapping his pants (Or the server owner), or 4. You got kicked/banned.

Check all those and make sure they're all working.

-XQ.

happning to me 2, invalid seriel key and cant find servers... well not all of them.. a few are missing.. and show up later and they have like 40 people in them.. so obviously other people are finding those servers..

When either connecting to server or after 3 seconds this message displays: Connection to server lost, happens to me. This is only sometimes, other times it doesn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom