Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Froi said:
Congrats Lor Dric, on a well deserved sub-board!  Keep up the good work!  If only my little Froi-Top could run the mod decently lol.

Thanks, just wish I was closer to being finished.

Lor Dric 

I went over to the Steam Warband discussions and gave the mod a shout-out since you have it released now. Give you a little advertisement.

sidhos said:
Lor Dric 

I went over to the Steam Warband discussions and gave the mod a shout-out since you have it released now. Give you a little advertisement.

cool, thanks

Cernunos said:
You are very much welcome, please use as much of it as you want :smile:

You know, Lor Dric could use some testing on Rigale elements, plus enterprises and ambushes and anything else unique.
  His mod is as pretty as pretty gets and is more stable for the moment than my flavor of Rigale, although I hope to have those solved within a few days.
There sure is a lot more happening here so far as overall elements; I'm just focused on one layer at a time as I want it be super stable and mine just hasn't gotten that yet.  I thought I was done but today I feel more behind than ever; whereas Lor Dric (Lord Ric?) managed to get 3 updates out in a very short period, so he's good for something besides pretty pictures.  Awesome, that...

My opinion

- GS

Back
Top Bottom