Complaints lol

Users who are viewing this thread

CrimsonReign

Recruit
I've played lot of the other mods but this one seems to be the most addictive only because of the companions and the fact you get the sense of some background story line plus for some reason Im addicted with trying to join the Dark legion or w.e

But. This mod lacks basic things other mods have and I hope you put them in eventually. I might be wrong but Im fairly sure theirs no like formation system? Even if you dont like the regular one which I personally don't their are improved ones made for other mods where the formations arnt retarded looking and actually work right.

One thing I've noticed from playing for awhile is the fact that you made everything waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo overpowered. For people who actualy play on harder settings this mod is impossible to play. I dont like to use cheats most cheats I use is ctrl T on the map because I dont like not being able to see if im running into a bandit party with 30 people in it when I start out lmao. Plus I think wasting points on tracking and stuff is stupid. But with this mod Im basically forced to use cheats to kill the lords because of the fact you get small party sizes since you never increased leadership bonus. Granted with alot of dead eyes and pikeman and bais you can basically beat anything 3xs the size of you its still a pain to even get ahold of and train that many elite units. Which brings me up to the fact Dead eyes and some other units need to be seriously toned down. When its almost impossible for your player character to kill a archer in a 1v1 fight then there some balancing issues to be done. Because in my opinion your PC is technically a lord as well so shouldnt you get to be super duper overpowered too like the rest of them and tank 300 shots? I mean it only makes sense if your going to let your main character die like a normal person the other lords should too.

If anyone has tried to do the tournaments and had to fight like the Great elder or one of the other 4000 hp lords in the 2nd round youd understand my frustration being level 1 with the only real source of early income being tournaments and not being able to ever win them.

too be the mod was developed by a younger kid since the units seem pritty outlandish like lord of the rings type of stuff. Granted I think its a cool idea you just made everything a bit overpowered. Atleast if your going to make the regular units so strong you should have given stat boost to the regular player becaus ein this mod your character is basically the weakest thing on 2 legs.

Umm.....some of the quest dialogues need to be worked out like they still call themselves swadians and crap. Lords are like impossible to actually capture for some reason until lilke much later on. I hate losing half my army to a single lord and then having to spend hours rebuilding it again. you should have added more weapons because to me the weapons you have seem vanilla and you maybe added a few special weapons that a normal player could never get without cheating or spending 3 months farming money.

Idk I can go on forever. Its a  good mod but I hope in .7 you fixed alot of things or I probably won't keep playing it. Tone down the archers. Tone down the lords, add some better weapons and armors. maybe fix the quest dialogues around. and stop giving everyone and their mothers uncles like 1000 proficiency in everything unless your gonna give the player it too because its ridiculously one sided. If you play on easiest mode you wouldnt udnerstand any of this because you 1 hit kill everything but if you play with harder settings you cant even participate in a battle because you'll get insta killed by archers or pikes or by a lord.

not flaming here mate just giving my criticism and some advice to make it better.

Next version has more rp anyways on the mbrespitory theirs a stat change for the game to make it easier btw nxt ver their shall be better stats

ya i saw that stat changer but id rather not use it and then have the game ruined because it seems to me to be something just thrown together real quick. It needs real balancing. I mean the units can fight each other fine but its your player character that basically get the short end of the stick. I just dont like sittin gback while my troops fight I prefer to lead the fight and dismount and fight people but you can't do that without getting a insta kill arrow to the face or some lord with 5000 hp coming over and swiping you lol.

CrimsonReign said:
ya i saw that stat changer but id rather not use it and then have the game ruined because it seems to me to be something just thrown together real quick. It needs real balancing. I mean the units can fight each other fine but its your player character that basically get the short end of the stick. I just dont like sittin gback while my troops fight I prefer to lead the fight and dismount and fight people but you can't do that without getting a insta kill arrow to the face or some lord with 5000 hp coming over and swiping you lol.

Yeah I sorta think this is because of the lords otherwise the troops are fine as it is ^^ but anyways the siege my friend is close enough to instant kill .7 sieges thanks to aznsoul is unique and tough you cant survive unless you are good runner with out a shield ahah

CrimsonReign said:

edit ur player to about 2k health then, not high enough to ruin the game, and low enough to be a challenge against the 5k lords

Asianboywonder said:
CrimsonReign said:

edit ur player to about 2k health then, not high enough to ruin the game, and low enough to be a challenge against the 5k lords

-,- then the normal troops are no fun anymore ahah this is starting to sound like dynasty warriors

Well if your gonna give the lords tha tmuch hp why not lower their proffs so they dont 1 hit you say like 4 hit lol. and dont swing at speed of sound so you cant react and block lol.

EGIII does a good job with balancing by giving realisitc bonuses for wearing plate armor and crap and you start off as like a actual character ( just play it you know what I mean you get like a pre made starting character )

Chaos war should do something like that you get decent weapons and proff for whatever specialty you want when you make your character and it can give some more plot to the game where as your some random dude this time you could be like the cast off prince of the dark legion or something idk.

Either way if archers get toned down and lords get toned down this mod will be lot more playable =)

Oh and im not saying archers dmg get lowered their dmg is fine i can understand like the strongest archers killing you in 2-3 hits but thier proff needs to be lowered because they can pick you off at full speed on your horse from a mile away without trying Lol thats sort of ridiculous.

Pleaswe help me  each time i try to play chaos war i get CommonRes/costumes_a.bfr it doesnt do this with any other mod i have and i did the download twice

There is only one thing i can say. WHY THE HELL CAN'T I KILL ONE OF THOSE PARTIES FROM ?ACIVI? (the place with all the wraiths etc.) I IMPORTED MY LVL 60 CHAR AND I GET PWNZED BY THE NORMAL UNITS!!! (even with 130 Crusaders; im a MASSIVE Knight person XD)
Roy Penance is VERY displeased...
:evil:
other than that, excellent mod - i like the high-class armour. capes ftw.

lol odd i so far executed left, arm, left eye, right eye. i just had a crap load of cho no ku's though(its quite awesome watching their horses get shot down before they can even fully hit my group of pikemen

I can't say i know the feeling. But i find it quite amusing when my Crusader's ride up - kill about 2 men (a massive understatement) and then they die.
Am i supposed to fear the Black Legion for that very reason?
Oh, by the way, i ended up hacking coz there was NO WAY i could get out of a fight with Right Eye. Now, i stand in a field of black corpses... and i feel that Judgment has been wrought...

Back
Top Bottom