Complaint Admin : Treble

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilt

Recruit
Okay For Starter Server Start Talking About Muslims, then couple of guys Goes : allah Akbar,
Now Treble Said Next one to say allah akbar is getting Temp Banned.
He said it's a Phrased Used by Terrorist Before killing Soldiers.
Now to Be Clear i am from lebanon,Arabic my Self and Muslim.
Allah Akbar do Mean Simply : Great God
Treble is forbidding racism on this server but he's clearly the only one being a Racist
Now i cleared that out next thing i know people asking so i can a TEMP BAN?
Now,I got one or Perm idk.
So what is this about? Treble Insulting Islam? Why?
Okay I know there is some Muslims Who Goes Blowing them selfs
Okay I don't care as long as i don't Do it.
I wish you deal with this Admin As Cruel he dealt with me.
Thank you.

-Alex

Some guy was going "Allah Akbar" and that started everyone else off.

This went on to a hole server shouting out this word, and other stuff about hitler.

You then went on to call me the racist?, i was clearly stopping everyone from saying Allah Akbar "God Is great" to stop anyone feeling insulted.

If you recall i did say, i dont care if your a muslim or atheist, i dont want you saying it.

Religious discussions are not up for debate on the server becuase it causes arguments.

In no way was i insulting Islam?, im not saying you cant say it but dont say it on the server, people find it offensive, what if there was a person on the server who would get a serious insult from people saying it over and over again, that would then start them off and the rest of the server, so i decided to stop everyone saying it whatever your beliefs.

You was also given a temp ban for saying about the one thing i told everyone to stop talking about. I Cant remember what you said exactly but for the person checking the logs it was around about 1:30 - 2:30 GMT.

So just to get things straight with you, i didnt insult muslims, i didnt insult everyone, i was stopping the server from coming into a politics debate.

-Treble

Treble said:
Some guy was going "Allah Akbar" and that started everyone else off.

This went on to a hole server shouting out this word, and other stuff about hitler.

You then went on to call me the racist?, i was clearly stopping everyone from saying Allah Akbar "God Is great" to stop anyone feeling insulted.

If you recall i did say, i dont care if your a muslim or atheist, i dont want you saying it.

Religious discussions are not up for debate on the server becuase it causes arguments.

In no way was i insulting Islam?, im not saying you cant say it but dont say it on the server, people find it offensive, what if there was a person on the server who would get a serious insult from people saying it over and over again, that would then start them off and the rest of the server, so i decided to stop everyone saying it whatever your beliefs.

You was also given a temp ban for saying about the one thing i told everyone to stop talking about. I Cant remember what you said exactly but for the person checking the logs it was around about 1:30 - 2:30 GMT.

So just to get things straight with you, i didnt insult muslims, i didnt insult everyone, i was stopping the server from coming into a politics debate.

-Treble

I support this as I was in the server at the same time.

Please send any complaints about admin's directly to me in the future.
as it has started here i shall finish it here.
I personally picked treble to be an admin because i know he can do the job well, and i stand by that.
I am from muslim origin and he knows that, Spamming is against the rules of the server and as stated previously when religion is brought into discussion it creates problems.
i suggest next time you listen to the admin on the server and you won't have another ban: it was a temp ban so your free to join the server again.

-Will lock if no more valid points are put through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom