Community Map Pack POLL COUNTED, TOP 10 LIST ON FIRST PAGE

What were your three favourite maps from Mount & Musket that you would like to see remade for NW? (N

• Village 1

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Villages 1

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Fort 1

Votes: 30 15.3%
  • Arabian Village 1

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • House 1

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • House 2

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • Wetlands

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Forest Pallisade

Votes: 19 9.7%
  • Trenches v1

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Guerrilla

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • Beach

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Vinegar Hill

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Waterloo

Votes: 55 28.1%
  • Tropical Island

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Plazek Valley

• Siegeburger Swampland

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Sjotofta

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Raven Hour Prussian Outskirts

• Conquest 1

• Swedish Town

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Siebengebirge

• Wavre

• Trenches v2

Votes: 46 23.5%
  • Jungle Ruins

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Monastery

• Highlands

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Farm 1

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Icefield

• Rivervalley

• Taiga

Votes: 22 11.2%
  • Battle for Asturias

• Village Assault

• Bushland

• Stone Quarry

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Nathine Beduin Oasis

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Harlaus Farm

• An Bush

• Gorge

Votes: 15 7.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone can feel free to edit my maps, Swedish town, Sjotofta and Rivervalley.

I'm probably gonna make a new map for NW.

Waterloo.
I'm more than sure that NW has completely new maps already.But as for remaking as you said, Waterloo is for me.
Cheers.

Nearing a hundred voters, keep it up! :razz: Im thinking of closing the poll when the game is released, so there should be plenty of time to vote anyway.

It's no surprise that Waterloo is the most wanted map.
I still remember the first Waterloo event, o’ the good old days.

Was bored, so I started planning a hybrid version of the Trenches.

trenchesk.png

The lake represents the mountain in Trenches v1, the complex trenches come from Trenches v2, and the brown lines are based on a rumor I heard that there might be some kind of tunnel scene props or something, so dont count on them making it in. Going to have to put a ruined village or something on the right flank propably. Maybe even limited access into the city.

As you can see it has a flag, and Im planning on making the map compatible with all the game modes.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Was bored, so I started planning a hybrid version of the Trenches.

trenchesk.png

The lake represents the mountain in Trenches v1, the complex trenches come from Trenches v2, and the brown lines are based on a rumor I heard that there might be some kind of tunnel scene props or something, so dont count on them making it in. Going to have to put a ruined village or something on the right flank propably. Maybe even limited access into the city.

As you can see it has a flag, and Im planning on making the map compatible with all the game modes.

You can always place some destructible buildings on the right flank and form a small city which can be destroyed by the cannons on the defender's side!

Cheers, Im intending on making it my magnum opus.

Refleax said:
You can always place some destructible buildings on the right flank and form a small city which can be destroyed by the cannons on the defender's side!
That could work. Ill probably place a grand battery on the attackers side anyway, like, 8 cannons on a fortified hill. Im not sure if Im going to allow defenders to leave their trenches, but its probably necessary to prevent campers on the attacker side.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Cheers, Im intending on making it my magnum opus.

Refleax said:
That could work. Ill probably place a grand battery on the attackers side anyway, like, 8 cannons on a fortified hill. Im not sure if Im going to allow defenders to leave their trenches, but its probably necessary to prevent campers on the attacker side.

*hint*

Here’s just a small selection of the most important new features that the DLC offers:
- Completely remade France, Britain and Prussia + added the new Austrian Empire.
- New units that you always wanted such as Voltigeurs and Cuirassiers for France, Light Dragoons for Britain, Death’s Head Hussars for Prussia and much much more.
- A selection of over 220 unique units.
- Sapper/engineering units for all factions, capable of building fortifications and blowing them or other buildings up using their explosives.
- Several new types of artillery and ammunition types, including shells, canister and even rockets.
- Flags, trees, plants and water moving with the wind and new background sounds bring the world to life.
- Parallax mapping for walls, rocks and other objects for even greater atmosphere/graphics.
- Musicians can now walk whilst playing, and even play the same tune together.
- A large amount of new musician tunes, specific for each nation.
- New high-quality voice acting for all factions, both for male and female characters.
- Introducing the Siege game mode + a new Commander Battle mode where the players lead bots in a line battle against each other.
- Crouching with a bayonet now allows you to brace it to kill an incoming horse.
- Musicians, Ensigns and Officers give bonuses to nearby rankers.
And much much more...

Im not quite sure what youre hinting at, but considering the map will be the same for Conquest, Battle and Siege, I have to let the defenders leave their trenches.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Im not quite sure what youre hinting at, but considering the map will be the same for Conquest, Battle and Siege, I have to let the defenders leave their trenches.

Your map will obviously have a huge territorial and defensive advantage for the defenders thus you shouldn't focus on making it compatible with Battle or otherwise people are just going to camp on the attacking side because you’re limited to a single life per round.

Instead of worrying about how the defenders are going to kill the attacking side campers, why not just force the attackers to advance instead by making it compatible with Siege?

I can force the attackers in Battle to attack aswell. I can place their entry point in the middle of the no-mans land, with a barrier behind them preventing them from falling back to their camp, so the only direction is forward. This barrier would of course be in use in Siege aswell, preventing retreat.

Back
Top Bottom