Character no longer recognizable and cannot target anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, in the past on random occasions when entering battle all of a sudden my character is this ball of polygons which expand and contract eliminating any ability for me to see anything. Restarting the game typically corrected the issue, however now no matter what i seem to do even going back to a previous save game it will not go back to my character image and makes gameplay virtually impossible. I have taken some images but unsure how to attach, it asks for a http: ... how do I do that. Anyways is there a setting I can tweak or change as I have about 100 hours in this particular version 1.5.7 and really don't want to lose it.

You could try taking off you gear, maybe a item has a bad graphix... I don't know the terms but there was a batanian gloves armor that made chars look like big blobs of fur and spikes sometimes.

I've had this problem a couple times, I exited, rebooted and restarted the game and was fine. You might not need to reboot, I didn't try changing armor so that might work faster.

I can almost guarantee you were wearing Highland Noble Bracers. The Highland Warlord Bracers are buggy, too, but their clouds of polygons tend to look like strange spikes coming off your wrists.

Back
Top Bottom