chapter 2

Users who are viewing this thread

osama_samo

Recruit
Hello Guys hope everything is okay
i would like to know when the chapter 2 will be released
coz i'm waiting for it  :sad:  is there any news about chapter 2?
thank you so much

I also hope is it will release soon, I had a great time in this mod. And I want more :grin:
RPing a Knight, thats right protecting the weak and to fight the strong :grin:

yea i'm interesting  to protect the weak and fight for the right and justice .
i can't wait any more i can't find mode very interesting as much as this one  :smile:
is any news about it we want someone tell us any news

osama_samo said:
i can't wait any more i can't find mode very interesting as much as this one  :smile:

No worries, Chapter II will be released on 30th day of the current month. Sorry for spoiling the surprise, but you deserve to know :!:

lord1027 said:
osama_samo said:

No worries, Chapter II will be released on 30th day of the current month. Sorry for spoiling the surprise, but you deserve to know :!:
oh friend thank you so much that's great , i will be waiting

lord1027 said:
osama_samo said:

Wow! Really!? This Team does amazing work! Really did not expect such a fast follow up on what is easily one of the best mods (many would actually say the best mod) currently available for Warband.  You guys are beautiful animals! Do keep it up!

I would be genuinely shocked. Not getting too excited, though I am now keeping a pretty sharp eye on this thread for either a confirmation, or a reality check.  Either one would be comforting.
EDIT: Goddamm February....

Are you sure 1027? I asked nora and she said "soon" not on the 30th day of the
month, you know. Did you ask her after me? I PM'ed her on chinese new
year. EDIT: February have 28 day this year!

Sir Slicer said:
Are you sure 1027? I asked nora and she said "soon" not on the 30th day of the
month, you know. Did you ask her after me? I PM'ed her on chinese new
year. EDIT: February have 28 day this year!

Well, you deserve a medal :smile: It was nothing but a joke, but I didn't expect to go this well. Come on guys! February the 30th? Didn't it sound to good to be true? :twisted: Seriously now, I have no ideea when chapter 2 will come out, I'm as impatient as you guys. Sorry to everyone who got their hopes up :mrgreen:

Lol. Well, then she says soon so guys be patient, doing this ain't easy you know just give the modder more time to work on the mod... And lord1027, you deserve a medal of getting many people to believe! lol

Yep, over-excitement leads to misunderstanding! Yeah, I fell for that one too, but after more consideration I though to myself "Hell! How many years more will February have 30 days? 30 DAYS?! lol, that why I edited my reply as you guys see  :oops:

Patient. Not patience, ok guys? It not going to be long. It should be open for release on the 31 of April! Lol

Back
Top Bottom