Changing Religion

Users who are viewing this thread

Gz

Regular
Hi all

Has anyone figured out how to change their players religion?

I've got my first city which happens to be Christian but being an Atheist seems to have given me a -7% hit to city growth (as reli uni, balance, low tax are all ticked).

Any ideas?

Cheers

Quintillius said:
Gz said:
Quintillius said:
Lol, perhaps talking to a priest helps you.

I've tried :???: All they want to do is pray and take my money!
And renown if you want to be converted to another religion  :mrgreen:.

Would you tell me what the specifics are :razz: ? I.e how much renown? does the option only show up when you have enough renown?

Please, go to a Christian town. There is a chance of 35% the church is open.
Enter the church and walk to the priest and be baptized.

It costs only 250 renown.

I only get three options;

- Want to Pray
- Want to make a donation
- And leave

I have over 250 renown aswell :S

Gz said:
I only get three options;

- Want to Pray
- Want to make a donation
- And leave

I have over 250 renown aswell :S

Are you sure you are not already christian ? I mean im christian and when i go to Norse temple there is only options:

- I want to serve Norse gods
- At the moment nothing

Tipsu94 said:
Are you sure you are not already christian ? I mean im christian and when i go to Norse temple there is only options:

- At the moment nothing

Yeah i'm currently Atheist, can't find anything on the notes, mod description or forums to suggest it's a bug either.

Gz said:
Tipsu94 said:

- At the moment nothing

Yeah i'm currently Atheist, can't find anything on the notes, mod description or forums to suggest it's a bug either.

It is imposible man , i tried it out as new save game. Started as atheist and went to Mosque and only options was those 2 i told you. Go to Notes -> Character and check if you are already Christian...

Tipsu94 said:
Gz said:
Tipsu94 said:

- At the moment nothing

It is imposible man , i tried it out as new save game. Started as atheist and went to Mosque and only options was those 2 i told you. Go to Notes -> Character and check if you are already Christian...

I am such an Idiot.............

Back
Top Bottom