Changing name of your faction

Users who are viewing this thread

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Sorry no feature in game. I wanted to implement that through court but vonmistont is to busy with SOD4. There is a Magelords tweak to do it.

That's a shame, could you then instead perhaps post a short list of what your kingdom name would be depending on what settlement you take? For example:

Taking 'Chalbek Castle' would result in the faction name 'Nordic Empire'

EDIT: Couldn't find any posts by Magelord about this :/

Rheims said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Sorry no feature in game. I wanted to implement that through court but vonmistont is to busy with SOD4. There is a Magelords tweak to do it.

That's a shame, could you then instead perhaps post a short list of what your kingdom name would be depending on what settlement you take? For example:

I will no post he list cause it is a surprise. So obviusly you found out that not all the kingdoms are based on the castle names.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Rheims said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:

I will no post he list cause it is a surprise. So obviusly you found out that not all the kingdoms are based on the castle names.

Yeah sure, your right it is a suprise :smile: I'll just keep playing.

Back
Top Bottom