Changing attributes and skill points gained per level in Floris

Users who are viewing this thread

Amonchakad

Recruit
Hi, I'm trying to change the module.ini file so that my character gains 2 skill points and 2 attributes per level.
I've found a couple thread that mention you can do that by adding the following lines to your module file, a new feature in VC:

Code:
skill_points_per_level = 2
attribute_points_per_level = 2
weapon_points_per_level = 0
level_boundary_multiplier = 2.0
attribute_required_per_skill_level = 3

This does indeed work in Native, but it's not working in Floris. And it doesn't appear to be an issue of the game not loading from the module file, since I can change the exp multiplier and it works just fine.
Can anyone tell me why it's not working?

Thank you

I can assure you that the flags work with the Mod Floris, I did the test myself and everything works perfectly. It just occurs to me that you don't have the latest version of the game, but you say you've tried Native and it works. This has puzzled me.

Just to be clear. You're editing the 'module.ini' inside the 'Floris Expanded Mod Pack 2.54' folder, right?

Sorry, I forgot about this, and it might be the cause: I'm actually using Floris Evolved, a submod that added a few features I found interesting.

However yes, I'm editing the module.ini inside the Floris Evolved folder: as I said, changing the xp multiplier is correctly applied, so it's the right file.

Okay, then things change, when using WSE, according to my tests, the new flags introduced in VC do not seem to work, it may be because this tool modifies the original game engine, adding new operations and cancelling these flags for not being present in the program. You can do the test by launching the mod without WSE.

If you want to try asking your question in the WSE developer forum, maybe there they can give you a solution.

Back
Top Bottom