Catscan

Users who are viewing this thread

DameGreyWulf said:
It's evil because they do it like a mad genius.

Compared to humans, they do it like demented morons. The standard food and shelter that a pet gets does not compare well to food, shelter, education, clothes, vacations, transportation, hobbies, etc. that your average child or teenager receives.

A cat can't do anything with those, and a child/teenager doesn't trick many into loving it, it just feels entitled and throws fits.

saregona said:
I got bored and scanned my cat. This is the result.

001vby.jpg

:lol:

I giggled like the little school girl i am when i read that.

I would scan my super way better cat than yours but i am short one scanner.

Moss said:
I like cats.

They're vicious little predators that cuckold their way into human households by adapting their natural physical characteristics and behaviour to mimic our own young and thus gain attention and care. (i.e. Rubbing is adapted to simulate human physical contact and effection, night predator eyes are useful as they're big and wide similar in ratio to our own young and their meowing is tailored to the sound patterns and frequencies of a human infants distress sounds). Heck they even consolidate their position by viciously slaughtering any other adorable small animals in the immediate area whenever given the chance.

They're god damn evil and people love them for it. It's impressive.
yeah

still my cat is awesome :] She rules my house and she knows it.

DameGreyWulf said:
A cat can't do anything with those, and a child/teenager doesn't trick many into loving it, it just feels entitled and throws fits.

Cats don't trick anyone, humans trick themselves. Cats are simply a beneficiary of human stupidity. It doesn't make cats clever or devious, just lucky.

Your balls are far from furry, though we appreciate the honesty about their size.

I forgot to scan my cat. I will have to soon, but I must find the particular cat.

[edit]
Found him.
One freshly pressed cat, coming up.
goofyscan.png

A lot less willing that I expected him to be, but we got it done.

Back
Top Bottom