Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ShaunTheMad

Recruit
Summary: I have completed all the requirements to create a non-imperial kingdom, and I have left the kingdom I was previously a part of, but the option to create my own kingdom on the clan screen is still not appearing.
How to Reproduce: Leave a kingdom, keep your holdings.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
I meet all of the requirements:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2687547538
And yet the create kingdom button is not avalible
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2687547920
Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 580
GPU Driver Version: 27.20.1034.6
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: B450M MORTAR (MS-7B89)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

It has been changed lately. Now you need to assign a governor to your fief first and then you can create your own kingdom via dialogue with the governor.

It has been changed lately. Now you need to assign a governor to your fief first and then you can create your own kingdom via dialogue with the governor.
So I tried that and it did work, however as you can see on the screenshot the quest still tells you to do it through the clan screen. If this is an intended change they should change the quest.

I ran into the same issue, current quest text is confusing
-you need to satisfy the conditions of the quest
-you need to talk to Istiana to get both empire create and support quests
-you need to talk to Arzagos to get both non-empire create and support quests
-when you have all 4 quest options you need to talk to the governor you appointed to the empire/non-empire settlement

governor is assigned. All three banner-parts are collected. However I am still blocked. Neither Arzagos nor Istiana is reacting to the fulfilled requirements

governor is assigned. All three banner-parts are collected. However I am still blocked. Neither Arzagos nor Istiana is reacting to the fulfilled requirements
Have you tried to talk to the governor of your fief? There should be a dialogue option there for creating a kingdom if you also have clan tier 4 or higher in addition to what you have listed.

Edit: I have checked my save file. You also need to have over 100 troops and of course be an independent clan, not a vassal or ruler of existing kingdom. Do your clan also fulfill those criteria?

Also, in "Quest" tab UI for main quests "Create an imperial/a non-imperial faction" seems to be bugged - it incorrectly shows that clan is independent even if you are a vassal of some kingdom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom