MP Bug when you cant attack

Users who are viewing this thread

From time to time I come across a bug due to which the character cannot use ranged weapons. The character can take it in hand, but cannot shoot or throw. Also, a little less often there is a bug in which a character cannot use all weapons and a shield. With this it can only move.

hey @Xanno I have this same problem with both bows and crossbows. I dont know about throwing, never experienced it but bows and xbows for sure I did! Its really annoying and I hope this is fixed in the next update.

Hey,
Thank you for the information. Can you guys possibly get a video recording of the issue happening so we can easily track the problem?

I suggest using Nvidia's Instant Replay feature, you can just get a recording of your last x minutes immediately by just pressing a button and you can just grab the video whenever the problem happens.

Hey,
Thank you for the information. Can you guys possibly get a video recording of the issue happening so we can easily track the problem?

I suggest using Nvidia's Instant Replay feature, you can just get a recording of your last x minutes immediately by just pressing a button and you can just grab the video whenever the problem happens.
Ill try to do it. But there is no reason or indicator of problem. I mean it happen randomly and it look like that i forgot which button to shoot

I get this bug from time to time also. I don't think its random. I believe it's a certain set of circumstances for it to happen. I feel it is related to weapon switching. It seems to occur for me when I have a ranged weapon out then go to throw or shoot and then cancel the attack, then switch to a different weapon. When I switch back to a ranged weapon it temporarily doesn't shoot. When I cycle weapons again it works fine.

@AVRC
Can I try to pay attention to it and just inform yuo about that. because it happens maybe twice a day of many game hours and I dont like to record all day..

Hey,

I'll be sure to do this if I can get it to replay. I notice though, it is either ranged (both bows and javelins) and it can cause me to not be able to use my melee weapon too. I usually spam a lot to fix it, but never notice what happens before or how I actually fix it. As I said, I'll keep an eye on this thread and post a video if I can replicate the issue.

I'll be sure to do this if I can get it to replay. I notice though, it is either ranged (both bows and javelins) and it can cause me to not be able to use my melee weapon too. I usually spam a lot to fix it, but never notice what happens before or how I actually fix it. As I said, I'll keep an eye on this thread and post a video if I can replicate the issue.

I'm not sure if this is accurate or not but getting hit with an opponent's melee while having a bow or javelin out might have something to do with the bug. After getting hit by an opponent's melee strike and then switching to a melee weapon and then back to a ranged weapon seems to trigger the bug. The bug is very hard to replicate so maybe my memory is faulty.

@OrcImpaler Actually yesterday I had this bug again and I am sure I didn't get hit. When it happened I thought to myself; ok what happened in the last 5 seconds? And my conclusion was simple; I was just running around....

its super weird because this basically means that we wont easily be able to detect where its coming from

@AVRC

@OrcImpaler Actually yesterday I had this bug again and I am sure I didn't get hit. When it happened I thought to myself; ok what happened in the last 5 seconds? And my conclusion was simple; I was just running around....

its super weird because this basically means that we wont easily be able to detect where its coming from

@AVRC

Were you doing any ranged attacks, cancelling the ranged attack and then weapon switching? I seem to remember something specific that triggers it but I can't remember exactly what it is. Do we have private servers available for testing?

Oh yes maybe it was something with cancelling a ranged attack indeed. I will take that into consideration for next time it happens!

Back
Top Bottom