e1.7.1.310948
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

synida

Recruit
Summary:
So maybe it's game design stuff, but.. I don't think that this should work like this.
So when you capture a castle or a town, a day later you get the message to decide about the new owner of the fief. And if you are the ruler of your kingdom, I think you should have the option to keep it, or at least be on the voting page as an option. This isn't there, but this is the secondary issue.

The main issue is that when you try to take the fief away from a clan - as the ruler of your kingdom - once you spend the 200 influence or so on it, the message pops up again that it's time to decide who will get the fief. And you just spent 200 influence on it and decided that it should be yours - since the option isn't on the voting page in the first place. And when you get the second voting page, you are again missing from it, but now you have 200 influence less for nothing. Then you must choose or the game will do it for you, and if you revoke it again, the message pops up again and you are in an infinite loop. Well technically it isn't infinite, because you don't have infinite influence, but you can get the idea. So I think, if the game design originally is that you shouldn't be able to take away the holding from your fellow clan members and keep it yourself, then there should be an info that tells you not to spend influence on it at all, because you - as the ruler of your kingdom - can't keep the fief that u captured alone.

How to Reproduce:
1. as a king of your own country buy a bunch of nooble clans or make new ones
2. capture something and wait for the ownership vote
3. don't your name on the options - as the ruler of your own kingdom
4. revoke the ownership of the fief to give it back to yourself again.
5. repeat and enjoy loosing influence and relations

Have you used cheats and if so which:
I used a mod: Adjustable Level Up Points - but this shouldn't affect it.

Savefile
This file is just a moment before a fight for the keep of the castle. Then once you won, it will bring up the vote, there are 3 other clan options, you choose 1, then revoke the ownership, which brings up the vote again and this goes forever.

Back
Top Bottom