Broken Game...Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Another broken game that I can't load since required steam update, that doesn't even prompt before DL. It is so nice to live in a time where what is "good for you", whether you like it or not, is forced upon you.
Oh well, I guess it's for the best to break a modded game for the truly lofty benefit of "mounted archers having an accuracy penalty for skill below 100".
Such monumental changes must assuredly have consequences. So, I come on here and *****. Like that does any good.
I guess I'll delete all my much needed mods to play the game that is required by the steam overlords.

"I modded my game and the mods didn't magically update :sad:("

Noones forcing you to play with the update - in fact, the opposite is the case: Via Steam Betas, TaleWorlds let you play on old live versions for the sake of mod compatibility. No need to ***** :smile:

to also offer a response to likely responses:
  • but i dont have the game on steam
    • thats a you problem, ***** to the platform you have for not offering betas
  • my last version wasnt a live version and isnt offered as a beta
    • your fault for treating beta branch as live branch. learn for the future.
  • taleworlds still sucks because X
    • yeah they do

Another broken game that I can't load since required steam update, that doesn't even prompt before DL. It is so nice to live in a time where what is "good for you", whether you like it or not, is forced upon you.
Oh well, I guess it's for the best to break a modded game for the truly lofty benefit of "mounted archers having an accuracy penalty for skill below 100".
Such monumental changes must assuredly have consequences. So, I come on here and *****. Like that does any good.
I guess I'll delete all my much needed mods to play the game that is required by the steam overlords.
If you went from 1.1.6 to 1.2.7, you got more than just a "mounted archers having an accuracy penalty for skill below 100" change. There is a whole list of changes.

You can remain on the previous patch by opting into it via Steam -> BETAS system. And as Hero eloquently mentioned, moving from v116 to v127 brings you a host of changes - all of which are listed in the Patch Notes v1.2.7.

Game isn't broken, it may be lackluster. You're on PC, you have quite the options available to you to opt in and out of versions, solely in consideration of said mods/'brokenness'.

This update is really for console players since they don't get the beneficial access to betas so it's a massive update from their perspective; and modders not wanting to bother with beta update.

Dude seriously copy paste your installation outside steam destination folder(not a second one from steam but a custom one,yours).Steam has to running obviously.But its an independent installation and no update can ruin your game.

For Bannerlord on Steam, you can select the version of the game you want to play. Changing versions will require downloading that version of the game from Steam. There's a video for how to switch versions quickly.

Your on steam?xD you can literally turn off updates for each game individually…it’s a your fault problem.

Back
Top Bottom