Bring Persistent Frontier Back!

Users who are viewing this thread

What happened to this mod? When the servers had more than 100 people this was by far the best mod I ever played. Even when it had only about 60-70 people on it was amazing. The mod is amazing but it needs more players. Everybody tell everyone you know to play the mod!

People didn't donate, as well bad management of the server to be honest made it die but I am currently working on a patch which will be sent to RaJiska, but I am pending on our 3D artist Tugmund to finish his 3D props for PF. Else I will make an official post regarding the update when I get the time to. Tugmund has college exams, and I have preparations, so no ETA. But you can check my steam for pictures that I've made of the props which are added, all have been made as stockpiles, the cannon is an added prop for scene details.

I hope this answers your question.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
as well bad management of the server to be honest made it die
Glad you are honest since you were part of the management team yourself. The server owners decided  to put the server down since the admin team commitment to the server lowered as did the player count.We did not wanted to continue this path and decided to again put the server down, however many servers are opening and effectively I try to let them run smooth the official server returns.

Back
Top Bottom