[Boh] Bohemian Guard clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I take it you people already fought at least one of the two EU campaign matches against OL? Any chance we'll get a post in the thread to hear how it went? :smile:

Hey, it was a good match, though we sometimes had some communication problems and some of our players kept crashing. Do you want to play some more anytime soon? :wink:

Hi men,

We may be interested in fighting you in the coming weeks... I reached your website but impossible to register in order to challenge you  :shock:
I may be a noob i know but if you can provide me a correct weblink it would be so great  :oops:

++

Best way to challenge us is to PM one of us - most of us have e-mail notifications so your challenge won't go unnoticed.

Cool Breeze said:
Hi men,

We may be interested in fighting you in the coming weeks... I reached your website but impossible to register in order to challenge you  :shock:
I may be a noob i know but if you can provide me a correct weblink it would be so great  :oops:

++

I will PM you.

If you think we'll stop, we won't :twisted: And should you kill us all our spirits will rise from their graves and will continue to haunt you until you start suffering from mild schisophrenic paranoia.

I'm leaving - I don't have enough free time for warband right now. If you would like to play a match with Bohemian guard, please don't contact me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom