Blunt weapon troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Sverv

Recruit
What troops you recommend for more prisoners, troops with blunt weapons. I need more empire knights for my Cez order :smile:. Im using Doomguides, but they are too rare troops.

When I need prisoners, I just go auto-calc (especially with the Noldor). I don't think many units use blunt weapons apart from the ones DarkTemplar mentioned.

More than likely seeing as so few troops actually have blunt weapons. I think your best bet is simply to auto-resolve battles. You tend to get more prisoners that way.

AutoCalc give ~30% prisoners, its ok for noldors, but I don't need 30% of 1 Rogue Knight or 1 Empire Knight of 3. I need as much as possible prisoners.
P.S. Yes, i use Blunt Lance+Doom mace< but some times I got oneshot javelin in the head and watch as my troops kill everybody. Also it takes too much times.

Get farmers, a ton of them, and level them into militia and eventually to sheriffs. They only use blunts, and they have weak armor but can take tons of prisoners.

Doomguides.  Or whatever it is the seer ladies become in top tiers.  They carry doom maces and have stats comparable to hero adventurers. 

iceman0486 said:
Doomguides.  Or whatever it is the seer ladies become in top tiers.  They carry doom maces and have stats comparable to hero adventurers.

He said he cant field enough of them. I tested the sheriffs and they work wonderfully if you have enough.

Wait, you do that with Noldors to recruit (warriors, perhaps) them or just to sell them? How many they pay for them, in the second case?

nerex said:
Wait, you do that with Noldors to recruit (warriors, perhaps) them or just to sell them? How many they pay for them, in the second case?
For every Noldor prisoner you release by talking to him/her, you gain +1 relations to them and +1 honor. (Having good relations with the Noldor is one the victory conditions)

Edit: Ninja'ed

Actually, when I got enough honor, let say when every order knight cost 2-3 renown (at this time relation with noldors almost always 100) its better to just sell them - army cost too much and I need more money to boost knights.
Btw, Empire Knight the only troops that can be converted lower than 40+lvl, so you can always got hundreds of them for free. And they can be converted to best infantry and best knights in game. All other knights are 40+ lvl.

Back
Top Bottom