Black Band

Users who are viewing this thread

avion365

Knight at Arms
THE BLACK BAND
uptoz.jpg

Some uncertainty exists concerning the origin of the Black Band. They are often described as “Landsknechts” and as “renegades” who refused to return to the Empire when recalled by the emperor Maximilian I, which suggests they were in fact German. However, they are also described at times as “Hollanders” and as being raised in Guelders, which at this time was ruled by Charles of Egmond, who was generally at odds with the Empire.
What is known is that the Black Band was raised by King Francis I of France in 1515 in order to replace the Swiss mercenary pikemen who traditionally formed the core of the French infantry force but were at that time allied with the enemies of France.

The Black Guard fights in the traditional fighting style of this time, using a central block of pike-man while having muskets at the flanks. Then when cavalry threatens they the muskets would retreat into a square formed by pikes. In facing infantry, most of the battle will be done with muskets, using the dutch counter march and Swedish slavee. After a few slavees the pike-men will charge and break the enemy, while the musketeers will provide rear guard.

Rekruit (Rkt);
Basic recruit for the Band, usually you will stay with this rank for 1-2 weeks till you learn the ropes.

Soldat (Sdt); Basic soldier, Knows the ropes and fights good

Ancient (Act); Color bearer(when and if they add flags)

Hauptmann (Hpt); Leader guy who leads

Anything Black

To join just friend me on steam(avion365) or just post here that you want to join and contact me. I accept every one but if you are an idiot or are just annoying to every one else and are an idiot then yea, i will kick you.

Williams_The Great said:
Your such a traitor to the EPI Avion..Your suppose to be in the Dalreg...TRAITOR!

I don't like standing in a vally getting shot to **** by a bunch of guys in a fortivied position while we stand there and shoot at thier heads with guns that are less accurate the in mm, so yeah done with Dalreg

avion365 said:
Williams_The Great said:
Your such a traitor to the EPI Avion..Your suppose to be in the Dalreg...TRAITOR!

I don't like standing in a vally getting shot to **** by a bunch of guys in a fortivied positionwhile we stand there and shoot at thier heads with guns that are less accurate the in mm, so yeah done with Dalreg

took the words rite out of my mouth.

Commander Millander said:
avion365 said:
Williams_The Great said:

I don't like standing in a vally getting shot to **** by a bunch of guys in a fortivied positionwhile we stand there and shoot at thier heads with guns that are less accurate the in mm, so yeah done with Dalreg

took the words rite out of my mouth.

NOOOUUU!

Back
Top Bottom