Biteme's scene pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bite Me

Knight at Arms
Hello, you may have noticed I took all my scenes out of the Russian patch, and I have not been too active recently, well here is some explanations!

Firstly: I took my scenes out of the patch as I felt they were no where near the quality needed for the mod, and the quality I could produce. I took them out so I could re-work them.

Secondly: I have been very busy with holidays and university exams, which are over now, so I should now be able to be more active again :smile:

Right, well I guess I'm announcing Biteme's scene pack.
It will include old favourites, reworked to be more fun, and to a more professional standard, but it will also include new scenes never seen before but I have been working on for a while.
I cannot tell you a release date yet, as they all have to be created properly, and tested thoroughly, but I guess I will have a few pics to show you from the first project I started:

Reworked "The Gorge"
Please ignore the green hills in the background, they will be replaced with desert when placed into the mod.
mb1m.jpg

mb2i.jpg

mb3gy.jpg

please excuse the naked men.. I made the pictures by replacing the tutorial, so random npcs spawn
mb4uf.jpg

I do think it wil be a decent map to play on,the house on the first picture does look sweet.
you did a fine job their biteme.
and the idea of a (double) Bridge is cool.

GoodJob Biteme.

Thanks for the nice comments, the next map I will give you screen shots for is a new one :wink:

@ Faultier you know I didn't realise it but it does have a wild-west feel lol

Jeez I give you all pictures of a project and all you can look at is the naked men... says a lot about the community :p

Progress is being made on the new one, might even finish it today. The name is "Our land" although I don't really think it will give anything about the scene :grin:

So Bite Me when are you going to bring out the bridge of khaza-dum?  :lol:

Anyways Lovely Work, I cant wait to charge over the bridge as wellington xD

Wolf.

Ohhhh man, is that what you pinged me for?! D: Enough with these open spaced battles make some urban quarters or i will make em!

2 Bite Me Since you started the Wild West theme, maybe you make a map of Alamo? Please, please! )
And well, Borodino for the Russian  patch... Entirely as a map of Waterloo, or divided into several sections ... (Bagration fleches,Rajewski  Battery, village of Borodino)

No :smile: :smile: :smile:

Yamabusi said:
2 Bite Me Since you started the Wild West theme, maybe you make a map of Alamo? Please, please! )
And well, Borodino for the Russian  patch... Entirely as a map of Waterloo, or divided into several sections ... (Bagration fleches,Rajewski  Battery, village of Borodino)
I once made Alamo, but its long gone. Borodino on the other hand is a must have.

Discussion for the scene makers in the team I think.

Right sorry guys but we have decided instead of random WIP threads, we will be a bit more organised and release our WIP stuff together in updates which we can use for Moddb and so on, so I'm going to lock this thread, but don't worry you will see my WIP stuff in these updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom