Resolved Beta 1.4.1 Lots of Crashes doing mundane things near Saneopa

Users who are viewing this thread

Basic things such as moving on map and attempting to return to main menu.
I suspect it may have to do with other campaign information in some way as it seems to happen around when a faction has taking a town message appears, among other messages.
I played all yesterday and the night before without any crashes so I feel it must have something to do with in game events and not the basic running of it.
Hopefully the crash report dumps are useful.

Hi, do you have any mods installed? Can you try disabling all of them and verifying your game files through Steam? If you can recreat the crash on a new save without any mods, please give me more info using the template below:

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hi, do you have any mods installed? Can you try disabling all of them and verifying your game files through Steam? If you can recreat the crash on a new save without any mods, please give me more info using the template below:
Summary: Primary when moving on the map or doing other normal activities such as opening menus or selecting to load or exit the game, the game crashes with dump report.

How to Reproduce: In the save file I will post, simply moving on the map for a few seconds produces the crash every time I try it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vhaRYGsP0pBKvo2iAGF_TPdFPVV2vtlY

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Outside near Sanopea
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: beta 1.4.1 + all hotfixes (including today 5/22)
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
CPU: i5-5470
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): OS on HD, game on SSD

I think it has to do with the events of the AI in the game but of course I don't know what/why. In another game I have on the same beta build I have not had this problems, but in that game I never became a vassal and I have reduced the population of Lords via execution, so there are less notifications of fiefs and less activity in general.

Back
Top Bottom