In Progress [Beta 1.1.0] My PC is retired, but she still owns all the alleys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: So, I've made my initial PC to retire on that mountain and chose to play as her daughter. I had a lot of alleys, and when I sent my PC to retire, she still owns all those alleys (check the screen from Encyclopedia). If you open a "Clan" tab and hit "Other" you will see that there are no alleys the clan have - they all belong to my previous PC. I still got the messages that the alley is being attacked, though, but I receive no profits form those alleys.
How to Reproduce: Get some alleys, make your PC retire, chose a next PC to play as, check if you own any alleys.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): Screenshots. I will also upload a save file with the same name as the topic.
Computer Specs: Signature

UPD. Save file uploaded, you may check it to avoid the necessity of reproducing the problem step-by-step
UPD #2. I've taken over an alley for myself now and guess what? I was able to assign my mother to watch over the alley! :grin: After I've changed her to one of my companions, I was able to take her into my squad as an NPC :grin: Nice thing, though, I suggested not to remove your PC from the world, but to make them NPC.

Check some new screenshots. You can see PC's mother wathcing over the alley, and the last screenshot shows her as a member of my party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom