Best vanilla plus mod for warband 2023?

Users who are viewing this thread

What is the best vanilla plus mod for warband?

I've tried several promising mods packed full of features but they had problems later in the game especially in recruiting lords or waiting for lords to defect or defect from an extinguished faction. Besides this I encountered a plethora of less game breaking bugs but still highly annoying.

So yeah basically I'm looking for a well polished warband vanilla experience, please give me some ideas.

Vanilla plus for the context of this thread means the original map, factions, items, lords and such without major changes.

edit:
After spending quite a bit of time I found that all the vanilla plus mods (I've tried) have serious issues, recent versions of Floris, Bannerpage, Dickplomacy all have nasty bugs and imbalanced adjustments. Game breaking bugs for example lords not switching EVER after their faction is wiped out, lords not capture-able (so no rep grind availible). It's really annoying to play a mod for a few days and when you get to to the kingdom stage everything goes to crap over something silly.

Last edited:
How about Diplomacy? (not Dickplomacy, but Diplomacy)
From my experience so far it doesn't add too many new features, instead focusing on polishing what's already there and squashing bugs.
Our Code Pope Somebody is in charge of maintaining it, so it still receives bugfixes from time to time.

The only change in the mod that annoyed me were colored menus (the dark brown in inventory window especially is hard on my eyes), but they are easily removable by simply overwriting texture files in the module with vanilla ones.

Back
Top Bottom